ttc since January 2014, anyone to chat with me?

Do you use fertility friend lola? That's great for tracking. Sorry AF got you, fingers crossed for this cycle x

Do you use fertility friend lola? That's great for tracking. Sorry AF got you, fingers crossed for this cycle x

thanks ! I'm going to register yeah.. and see how it goes ! well, lets see what happens next ;)
good luck to you too

Sorry AF got ya. I have a big feeling I am out too. No signs of AF showing yet but it's just this peaceful sense I have. 5 days and counting down.

hello girls !
what new ? I'm good here, AF just finished.

I've been taking OPKs but forgetting to look at them in the time you're meant to. Arghh! :dohh:

AF hit Friday afternoon...26 Day Cycle this month...so CD 2 here now.

I've actually remembered to look at them today, I'm such a :loopy:. Good luck this cycle girls. I'm waiting to ovulate :thumbup:

I've actually remembered to look at them today, I'm such a :loopy:. Good luck this cycle girls. I'm waiting to ovulate :thumbup:

Good luck to you too ! keep us updated please !
I should ovulate in a week or so. I hope this month will be a good one for us !

Nothing new yet! I don't know if I've ovulated yet but my temps are looking okay. Not feeling that positive this month :shrug: How are you feeling? x

Nothing new yet! I don't know if I've ovulated yet but my temps are looking okay. Not feeling that positive this month :shrug: How are you feeling? x

could be a good sign!! I'm about the same, I should ovulate soon, I'm trying not to think about it too much, living my life. I still hope we both get our bfp in april !

I know what you mean, I've been so much more relaxed this month too. Fingers crossed! x

My husband and I have also been TTC since January! I'm 11dpo today... tested and got a BFN... however, my nipples are so so sore, and I'm feeling nauseous sitting here typing to you ladies! So hopefully I get my BFP soon! AF is due up Monday! Thinking of testing again either Tuesday or Wednesday!

Hi Rachael ! welcome !

Seems like we're almost on the same boat ! Did you take Bcp before? and it seems like your cycles are regular, that's good. Are you charting?
I hope you get your bfp next week ! Let us know !

Mamabrown, good luck for CD2 ! keep me updated !

Here nothing knew really. I'm temp too for the 1st time, didn't O yet, but it should be soon.. It's my birthday today, so no stress !

I hope one of us gets a bfp in april !!

Hi Rachael ! welcome !

Seems like we're almost on the same boat ! Did you take Bcp before? and it seems like your cycles are regular, that's good. Are you charting?
I hope you get your bfp next week ! Let us know !

Mamabrown, good luck for CD2 ! keep me updated !

Here nothing knew really. I'm temp too for the 1st time, didn't O yet, but it should be soon.. It's my birthday today, so no stress !

I hope one of us gets a bfp in april !!

I only took BCP for maybe about 2 months when I was 16, and then just stopped because I didn't like what it was doing to my body. My husband is my one and only, so when we started having unprotected sex around 18, we just pulled and prayed! And so far, it's worked. No children yet. I started temping 5 days ago half way through my cycle so it's not showing me much yet, but if in pregnant I suppose it won't! We'll see! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->