TTC & Slimming Buddies

Shel

mum of 3 plus bump
Reaction score
Hi Girls

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a158/shel_/ASDtags_Columbines_welcome.jpg

I thought I would get us started, if you have any good ideas for dieting or yummy low fat recipes etc, please share them all here.

pop in for encouragement and support.

Good luck Girls :hug:

Thanks shel what a good idea.
I need as much info as possible, and im seing homeopath on the 28 June so will let you all know wich herbs and drops he places me on.:hug::hug:

And to start this thread i am gonna be honost i weigh a wopping 220 pounds.:blush::blush:

Should weigh:154 /165 pounds
Lenght : 175cm / 5.7414ft

Goal to lose 55pounds

Long term goal: a Healthy Pregnancy and to feel good in my own skin.:happydance:

Hey Shel, hey Jacky!

My and my OH are getting married abroad towards the end of the year, so pregnancy or not, I'd like to get my bum back into shape! I'm actually going to Slimming World tomorrow, so will keep you posted on recipes etc.
At the moment I'm 154lbs (which is about 10 stone 10). I'm 5'6'' (165cm) and I'd like to get down to about 9 stone 7 again, so about 17lbs to lose.

:bodyb:

No more :cake::pizza::icecream::wine:

My friend has dropped 2 stone on slimming world so good for you - i'm going to weight wtachers and have my weigh in tomorrow evening!

i cannot do it off my own back, too easy for temptation to creep in! so long as i keep running i should be okay!

Good luck girls!

I lost 5 and half stone 6 years ago doing the slimming world diet along with gym 2/3 times a week and cycleing everywhere.

i have put the whole lot back on, with quitting smoking, a pregnancy and cronic post natel depression for 14 months where i rarely left the house and ate till the cows came home.

diet started today so this couldnt have been timed any better.

good luck girls :hug:

I need 2 lose a bit 2.. i recently lost sum.. Went frm 196lbs to 170lbs and frm a size 16womens with a 35inch waist to a size 10 or 12womens with about a 31inch waist.. Now ask me how i did that and i couldnt tell u.. I call it the im just broke diet lol but now it just stopped and i dont wanna stop. I know for my build i look best at a size 8womens cause i have a beyonce thick body type. I used 2 be that size but after a couple of m/cs the sadness and eating took over. They say the last few lbs are the hardest 2 lose and i got bout 15 2 go but seein im ttc and they say over exercising is bad for fertility i need some good tips or recipes or something!!! Of course i will share any info i find im always raving bout green tea but.. It helped my friend concieve and i also read that it lowers blood sugar levels which aids in weight lose seeing ur body will burn off extra sugar in blood be4 it even starts on body fat.. So that can only give a head start

be carefull with the green tea, its not good in the 2ww as it reduces the affect of folic acid, i only take it af till ov.

well done for the weight lose already, i understand the sadbess and eating because of m/c :hug:

Im just over 14 and a half stone (nearly died when i weighted myself). I thinks thats 205 lbs

I should be anywhere between 116lbs and 140lbs but if i lose 2 stone i would be happy

Im going to join weight watchers

Update: Slimming World class was cancelled, so am going to do it on my own and save the money! I think what'll really help me is having you lot to report back to every week though!

Me and my OH are booking our wedding in the next few weeks too, so that's another incentive to slim down a wee bit. I have to confess though girlies, whenever I have put on a bit of weight in the past, I've been a bit naughty and taken slimming pills to slim back down, so I'm not used to doing it the sensible way :blush: Obviously, as we're TTC that is totally out of the question now. It doesn't help that I am very impatient!!

How's everyone else doing? x

Well im still kicking, a bit more bitchy lately, being off all my Fertility pills and all, so im one hormonal ball of bitchyness.

Thank god for my treadmill at home been walking it into a heat buzz at night doing 1h30min a night now, and cut down on all my carbs, and drinking tons of water.

Will be doing the monthly weigh in on the 28th of June after i have been to the homeopath, hopefully he can give me something to help me O and lose wieght at the same time.:hug:

lookie lookie at my ticker

I joined ww today and was 14 stone 8.5 so ive set myself a target to get down to 12 stone. I would love to be 10 stone but one step at a time. I will update it every thursday

Hi Girls

It looks like we all have a plan, I did slimming world on my own, i got one of their books, thats how i lost 5 1/2 stone 6 years ago.

im not doing great so far, my biggest problem is my dh comes home from work at about 7-7.30 and we eat then, then i do nothing after part from computer or tv. its the worst thing to do i know. got to sort it out.

well good luck girls, be strong!! lol :hug::hug:

Hey shel

Well i found my quick fix for this TT lose weight problem, i eat dinner now at 5h30, and from 7-8h30pm i walk on my treadmill, i place it infront of the TV and just walk, and it helps if you have your soapies all in a row...

And my clothes aren't so tight anymore:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Weigh in on the 28th of June will let you all know how much i have lost in June. * hoping around 15 pounds for june*:blush:

Hey guys

i can't get my ticker to show my weightloss so i've emailed for help!!

I joined WW last week and this week i lost 2.5lb - yay! I figure by the time i get my BFP this month (which i will god damn it!) i could have lost a nice stone hurrah!!!:happydance::happydance:

I have always said i'll get down to a size 10 then fall pregnant.... well a size 10 is a bit of a way off so maybe i can settle for a 14-16 please??? :shrug:

:hug:

Hey shel

Well i found my quick fix for this TT lose weight problem, i eat dinner now at 5h30, and from 7-8h30pm i walk on my treadmill, i place it infront of the TV and just walk, and it helps if you have your soapies all in a row...

And my clothes aren't so tight anymore:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Weigh in on the 28th of June will let you all know how much i have lost in June. * hoping around 15 pounds for june*:blush:

15lbs would be great:happydance:

Hey guys

i can't get my ticker to show my weightloss so i've emailed for help!!

I joined WW last week and this week i lost 2.5lb - yay! I figure by the time i get my BFP this month (which i will god damn it!) i could have lost a nice stone hurrah!!!:happydance::happydance:

I have always said i'll get down to a size 10 then fall pregnant.... well a size 10 is a bit of a way off so maybe i can settle for a 14-16 please??? :shrug:

:hug:

hope i lose 2.5 lbs:happydance:

hope i lose 2.5 lbs:happydance:

I bet you do a blinding job!!! i only managed 1 run and 1 exercise video so the aim this week is 2 runs and 1 exercise video! bring on that washboard stomach.... yeah right! ha ha ha:rofl::rofl:

I will be honest and say that im not doing any exercise yet as im just concentrating in cutting down the amount of food first. Im so run down at the moment i will start in a few weeks eg just walking when my body has got used to a major decrease in calories. I really really have been constanty eating , so much iim disgusted how someone can eat so much:rofl:

:blush::blush::blush:

Uh-oh - naughty Lucy. I ate a 200g bar of MilkyBar last night curled up on the sofa in front of Big Brother - oh, the shame!

but I liked it...

he he he

Never mind - onwards and upwards as they say. I put down to hormones - CD4 so still could technically be PMT...?? Am thinking of doing a detox for a couple of days to give me a bit of a kickstart too, will keep you posted! xx

:blush::blush::blush:

Uh-oh - naughty Lucy. I ate a 200g bar of MilkyBar last night curled up on the sofa in front of Big Brother - oh, the shame!

but I liked it...

he he he

Never mind - onwards and upwards as they say. I put down to hormones - CD4 so still could technically be PMT...?? Am thinking of doing a detox for a couple of days to give me a bit of a kickstart too, will keep you posted! xx

milky bar isnt too bad

I was so starving last nite that i..

cut onions in chunks
sliced parsnips thinly
whole cherry tomataoes
sliced peppers
cut mushrooms in 4
and wacked them all in the oven
mmmmmmmmmm filled a hole:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts