TTC & Slimming Buddies

Hey girlies - did we all have a good weekend?

Urgh, Chocoholic - don't talk to me about celulite! My stepson said to me last night "Why've you got all them funny wobbly lines on the top of your legs?" AAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!! OH thought it was hillarious, I am more determined to stick to healthy eating plan!! Drinking oodles of fresh water, and the skin on my face is already looking fresher and brighter :)

:rofl::rofl: Sounds like my DH! :gun::hissy:

I'll correct my comments on my weight: apparently I have serious vision problems. Why? I couldn't wiggle my way out of getting weighed at the doctor's office today and the scale showed a whopping 180 lbs!!!! :saywhat: I had no idea I that I'm seriously overweight!

So now, I'm starting a strict diet programme.

Maybe I should cut down on chocolate first... Hmmm...

Woo hoo! Lost 2lbs - now 10 stone 9lbs with a big grin on my face!

Took my bike out last night and went for a quick ride. Haven't ridden for a good couple of months and was shocked at how unfit I now am - I really struggled on the hills and when I got home my face was like a beetroot!!

Woo hoo! Lost 2lbs - now 10 stone 9lbs with a big grin on my face!

Took my bike out last night and went for a quick ride. Haven't ridden for a good couple of months and was shocked at how unfit I now am - I really struggled on the hills and when I got home my face was like a beetroot!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thank you - I did the happy dance around the bedroom this morning, OH looked on with a bemused look on his face bless him!

congrats on the weightloss louiselou! you are a shining example cos i was due to go to WW last night and skived.... i actually ordered pizza and DH and i snuggled on the sofa and got an early night.

Soooooooooooooo bad!! DH said he will join WW with me next week so hopefully that'll spur me on! Good luck for tonight PP x

Went to weight watchers lost another 2lbs so thats 4lbs in total:happydance:

Went to weight watchers lost another 2lbs so thats 4lbs in total:happydance:

Well done PP - you are a shining example to me and my skiving with pizza!

We are now at a tie... i'd better get my skates on :rofl:

Well done PP - you are a shining example to me and my skiving with pizza!

We are now at a tie... i'd better get my skates on :rofl:

welll:blush: i had a burger, hot dog, baked potaoe with loads of butter and cheese and loads of chicken at my bbq today

mmmmm looks like that 4lbs is going back on:rofl:

Good weekend again then girls? How are we all doing? Check me out with all my willpower - now I have to hold off from getting on the scales every morning as well as not POAS!!

Blimey - lost another 4lbs, now 10 stone 5 lbs, though I think being horrendously stressed out has contributed to that :( Anyone know any good relaxation techniques? x

Blimey - lost another 4lbs, now 10 stone 5 lbs, though I think being horrendously stressed out has contributed to that :( Anyone know any good relaxation techniques? x

champers always works for me :p

Ah yes, the soothing affects of alcohol - if I don't get my :bfp: I think I deserve a few glasses of the bubbly stuff as compensation!

Well done! :happydance::happydance:

I think I'm with porkpie, put some lbs back on :hissy::hissy:

Oh never mind honey... but what on earth are you doing up at 6am? It's 9.30 now and my vision is so blurry I'm so tired! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->