TTC & Slimming Buddies

Hey guys - how are you all doing?

Porkpie how did you go??

I lost another 1.5lb... i did shave my armpits do you think that helped??:rofl::rofl:

Hey guys - how are you all doing?

Porkpie how did you go??

I lost another 1.5lb... i did shave my armpits do you think that helped??:rofl::rofl:

:rofl: Im due to get weighted tomorrow so fingers crossed

Congrats on the 1.5 lbs:happydance:

i reckon that armpit shave helped - i shall recommend it to anyone! :rofl: Good luck chick :hug:

I go at lunchtime today to get weight. I think ive lost sumthing but im not sure how much.

I know what u mean as ive been to ww in the past and when u go to get weighed u do everything to be lighter. eg theres a que of people with slippers and layered clothes so they can strip of to lighter clothes. I personballly feel the need to pee b4 i go then pee when i get there then get weighted:rofl: Even little makes a difference:rofl:

:blush: Eek! Have had a very naughty week. Put on 2lbs!!

Am looking at booking our wedding in the next week or so, so I think that'll give me some thinspiration.... have been looking at maternity wedding dresses as am convinced I will have a bump by then! Very excited! :happydance:

Will keep in mind the old armpit shave trick though.....

:blush: Eek! Have had a very naughty week. Put on 2lbs!!

Am looking at booking our wedding in the next week or so, so I think that'll give me some thinspiration.... have been looking at maternity wedding dresses as am convinced I will have a bump by then! Very excited! :happydance:

Will keep in mind the old armpit shave trick though.....

Dont worry we all have wks like this:hugs:

Aw thanks- the sun is shining and I'm feeling quite optimistic. Just a bit embarrassed it's happened on Week 1!

Well done all on your fab weight losses!

Aw thanks- the sun is shining and I'm feeling quite optimistic. Just a bit embarrassed it's happened on Week 1!

Well done all on your fab weight losses!
Loads of things can affect u a few lbs eg eating salty stuff(as it holds water) and nearing ur :witch:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Lost 2lbs:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yay!! awesome news Porkpie really great!! I nearly fell off the wagon today feeling sorry for myself as i don't think i've ovulated... but i kinda managed to reign myself in so here's to next week! cheers!:hug:

Yay!! awesome news Porkpie really great!! I nearly fell off the wagon today feeling sorry for myself as i don't think i've ovulated... but i kinda managed to reign myself in so here's to next week! cheers!:hug:

I ttc for 1 month and used ovulation tests and never got a postive but a :bfp: so i wouldnt worry too much
:hugs:

True, true Porkpie! Had a good day yesterday - cereal for breakie, eggs for lunch and a great big yummy salad for dinner. Anyone else find it much easier to eat healthily when it's sunny outside? There's something about a cloudless sky that makes me think 'Mmmm, fresh fruit...' When it's miserable out, I'm ten times more likely to be reaching for the biscuit tin!

True, true Porkpie! Had a good day yesterday - cereal for breakie, eggs for lunch and a great big yummy salad for dinner. Anyone else find it much easier to eat healthily when it's sunny outside? There's something about a cloudless sky that makes me think 'Mmmm, fresh fruit...' When it's miserable out, I'm ten times more likely to be reaching for the biscuit tin!

sooooo true

Hi Ladies!

I'm also trying to slim down. My size in of itself isn't that big but I have so much sellulite on my thighs that I'm :hissy:

My actual weight isn't important to me, I just want to feel good about my body, and be able to get into clothes comfortably...

So, now I'm watching what I eat but not necessarily dieting, and exercising more. I think I lost 1 lb in the last 2 weeks :happydance:

Lousielou;

I too agree with you! It's ridiculously easier to eat healthy when it's warm or hot outside.

Porkpie;

Congrats! :happydance:

Hi Ladies!

I'm also trying to slim down. My size in of itself isn't that big but I have so much sellulite on my thighs that I'm :hissy:

My actual weight isn't important to me, I just want to feel good about my body, and be able to get into clothes comfortably...

So, now I'm watching what I eat but not necessarily dieting, and exercising more. I think I lost 1 lb in the last 2 weeks :happydance:

Lousielou;

I too agree with you! It's ridiculously easier to eat healthy when it's warm or hot outside.

Porkpie;

Congrats! :happydance:

Congrats on the weight loss. Dont gorget if ur not that overweight then dont be disappointed by small loss's. Im justing saying that as me being a bg fattie i mite lose it a big faster at the start then it slows:rofl:

Hey girlies - did we all have a good weekend?

Urgh, Chocoholic - don't talk to me about celulite! My stepson said to me last night "Why've you got all them funny wobbly lines on the top of your legs?" AAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!! OH thought it was hillarious, I am more determined to stick to healthy eating plan!! Drinking oodles of fresh water, and the skin on my face is already looking fresher and brighter :)

Hey girlies - did we all have a good weekend?

Urgh, Chocoholic - don't talk to me about celulite! My stepson said to me last night "Why've you got all them funny wobbly lines on the top of your legs?" AAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!! OH thought it was hillarious, I am more determined to stick to healthy eating plan!! Drinking oodles of fresh water, and the skin on my face is already looking fresher and brighter :)

:rofl::rofl: just reminds me when my friends wee girl said that i had fat boobs:rofl:

fat boobs keep your armpits warm in winter... mine are very handy :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"