TTC & Slimming Buddies

Oh never mind honey... but what on earth are you doing up at 6am? It's 9.30 now and my vision is so blurry I'm so tired! :hugs:

I dunno if you meant me but I live in the U.S. so it was around 10-11pm my time.

Oops, assumed you were in the UK :fool:

I think this may well be a Lucky Thread y'know girls - 1st Shel got her :bfp:, now I've had 3 faint ones, PP had the trauma of a fly in her test but is looking good....

:happydance::happydance:

I know! I saw your announcement in the thread about your hubby's mysterious methods, I was soooo happy for you!

Congratulations again! :happydance::happydance::happydance: :baby::crib:

Send some of that lucky baby dust to me please! :)

I hope this thread brings me luck too...

I know! I saw your announcement in the thread about your hubby's mysterious methods, I was soooo happy for you!

Congratulations again! :happydance::happydance::happydance: :baby::crib:

Send some of that lucky baby dust to me please! :)

I hope this thread brings me luck too...
Thank you so much - I'm absolutely thrilled :D Still not quite sunk in yet though, I confess I did another HPT this morning!

Sending lots of love and babydust your way Chocolholic :hug:

Thank you so much - I'm absolutely thrilled :D Still not quite sunk in yet though, I confess I did another HPT this morning!

Sending lots of love and babydust your way Chocolholic :hug:

Hehe, I probably would've done the same thing! I bet it's so nice to see two pink lines on every test you do :happydance::happydance:

Thanks for the love and babydust! :hug: :kiss:

Hehe, I probably would've done the same thing! I bet it's so nice to see two pink lines on every test you do :happydance::happydance:

Thanks for the love and babydust! :hug: :kiss:

The two pink lines are cool yes! Did a digital one too, but the result clears after 24 hours which is a shame, otherwise I'd have definately kept it! :blush: Looking forward to seeing you in 1st Tri soon hunny xx

Some of my fullness is gone after AF. Maybe I was more bloated than I thought I was...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->