TTC Southampton

kh001

Reaction score
Any local TTC for the first time? Im 25 and its my 2nd month trying.. xx

Hey, how long you have been trying for? Its my 3th month trying but I didnt ovulate last month :( Been on the pill for 8 years and my cycle is not regular (33 then 22).. feeling bit sad cos I dont know how long it will take.. :( Whats your story? Im Kasia btw :) xx

Hello, Kasia. My name is Ana, DH and I are NTNP since May 2011 with no luck. We start TTC this cycle and in my TWW today. I have never been on BCP - did you contact your doctor to induce Ov for you? They would either put you on Clomid or Metformin.

Thanks for that, will try that digital monirto first (as I spent fortune for it) and if that wont work will go to the doctor. Are you on anything? Did your bf/husband not getting stress about all situation? my bf got enought talking about babies and different ways to try.. think if it mean to happen it will.. but i just want to help it a bit.. trying not to get down about it but its hard watching other mummies with cute babies. Where you from Ana? xx

My DH is in NTNP mood - we have NTNP since May 2011. He told me straightaway after marriage that he do not want to have kids for at least an year or two - which shattered me as I was wanting one so bad and I told him so. We never talk about the baby - at least not after what I have heard from him earlier because it would made me mad if I hear that again. I'm devastated - but I have eventually seen changes in him this cycle. His actions shows he wants one now - but still not talking about it. Just leaving it and it will happen when it has to.

We are from U.A.E.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->