TTC & Stressed

KB0119

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm new here... Here is a little about me.

2 Years ago I m/c'd at 13 weeks. Worst experience of my life. Me and the DH decided we should wait to TTC again. We recently decided that it was time! A few days before AF I was getting anxious and tested... negative... I was not over concerned, I was beginning to have pregnancy symptoms so I was still hopeful... AF never came and a few days later I tested again, still negative... that was very frustrating. I thought to myself, maybe just stress is making AF late... Another several days have went by, so I tested again this morning still negative. I'm over a week late and nothing? I have never been late before, except when I was pg.

I don't know what I should do, I"m stressed, DH is stressed... I still have pg symptoms... Anyone have any advice?

Thanks!

So sorry for your loss, miscarraige is one of the worst things a woman can go through. I am glad you a trying again though! I think if you don't start AF in the next couple of days go see your doc, fingers crossed for you xxx

Hiya
sorry for your loss and for an uncertain start to TTC. It doesnt help that all preg symptoms are very similar to AF symptoms, how annoying!! Have you tried a diff pregnancy test brand? If so, I agree with wannabemam that Drs is next step
Hugs and good luck
xx

I definitily agree with the other ladies that you should go to your doctors. Sorry for you loss. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->