TTC Summer 2010 Girls

Coco, there's still a lot of time for baby to come on its own! Good luck. :)

:hugs: Coco. Fxed cross (but not legs in your case) that things start soon :)

Hope baby comes on their own Coco! Get bouncing if you have a ball and generally keep moving as much as you can. I was induced int he end but I didn't mind - I just wanted baby out ;)

Take care,
Dinah

Coco, I definitely think you should be able to get a sweep on Tuesday then. But fingers crossed, baby might come before then anyway! I was also told about "curb walking", I think in our NCT course? You can also go up and down stairs sideways, like a crab. Looks silly but at least felt like it did something. Only proven thing as far as I know is sex though. Passes the time too...

Thanks Amy, yeah I'm looking forward to tuesday now!
I tried the curb walking last night! It was dark so I it was ok!! and also had sex last night! OH tried telling me that the proglastins in semen are better absorbed through the gut than vaginally!!

Thanks Amy, yeah I'm looking forward to tuesday now!
I tried the curb walking last night! It was dark so I it was ok!! and also had sex last night! OH tried telling me that the proglastins in semen are better absorbed through the gut than vaginally!!

lol! Well... I guess it can't hurt to try it both ways! :haha:

Haha coco although my cousin told me she ....absorbed them through the gut .... and went into labour shortly after .... could have been a coincidence. Luke came a day early so I didn't need to try it out :)

Hey girls! Sorry for the long radio silence. How is everyone? I'm hoping no news from Coco is good news?

Over here, we're in the middle of wonder week 26 and it's kicking my butt. I need to sleeeeeep! I really hope it won't actually last until week 26. We're 3 or 4 days in now and I'm just functioning as it is. Feeding every 3hrs is bad enough but then she wakes in between as well! During the day I'm lucky if I can put her down for more than half a minute without her screaming bloody murder. I'm exhausted! She's also super fussy which makes the sleep deprivation that much harder to take. I just want my smiley happy girl back... :(

In much happier news, baby H is having her first cousin! I'm so excited!!! It's not official yet but my sister won't mind me saying here, seeing as no-one knows who I am anyway. :) They're going to be just over a year apart. :happydance:

Ooh, I am also hoping no news is good news from Coco!

Amygdala, that is exciting about baby H's first cousin! Silas got his first cousin in January and I got my 11th cousin also in January. Babies all around! All boys too...

Silas is 4 months old today. His doctor's appt is on Wednesday and he will get shots and they will measure and weigh him. I've been looking forward to it because I like to brag about how big he is. (I'm sure if he was small or average, I would be proud of that too! :) ) He had his first two days of daycare last week and he did great. (With the exception of naps, which have never been his strong point...)

Hope everyone is doing well!

still battling the cold herre but doing ok...hope coco is well!

Just saw on facebook that Coco has had the baby :D A little girl. Congratulations Coco ! Hopefully we will get to see a photo soon !

We are all obviously being kept very busy with our little ones. Amy I hope H is back to her happy self again soon.

It sounds like Silas is really thriving ZB5. Lots of good milk :)

Poor Olivia. Hope she isn't too bad with it.

x

Congrats Coco!!!! Can't wait to see some pics and hear more about it!

I hope Olivia is feeling better and Helena is getting past the wonder week.

Silas is doing well, had his Dr's appointment this morning and he did great. But has just started getting fussy (um... more like screamy) from the shots. Tylenol to the rescue! Oh, and he's 18 lbs 4 oz. :)

nice weigh in silas! hope he feels better from his shots!

congrats coco! can't wait to hear all about your new LO! hope you are both doing well :flower:

olivia is slowly getting over her cold...still has some congestion but it's drying up. not as many coughing spells in the night, and not as much drainage from the nose during the day--still not 100% though...but her energy and mood is MUCH better! she's happy, taking her naps, and not as clingy to mama. it helps that she's coming out of WW 46 too :) WHEW! that was was hard with 3 new teeth, taking first steps--so big developmental stuff, and getting sick..all in a wonder week...boo hiss! hoping for a good month or so of happy baby before the next!

hope everyone is well :flower:

Only just got home after a horrendous delivery! Went into labour Sunday morn at 3am and baby girl Indigo was born Tuesday at 11.14 by emergency C-section. Look out for my birth story coming when I get a chance!!

Hey Coco! Congratulations!!! What a beautiful name! Sorry to hear the birth wasn't great but I hope you're being looked after really well now so you can recover. Thanks for updating us, looking forward to reading how you like mummyhood. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->