TTC Summer 2010 Girls

Congrats Coco!!! Looking forward to hearing the birth story, even if it is horrendous. :( Take care of yourself!

P.S. I love the name too!

yes congrats coco! hope you are getting some sleep right now with your new little girl :cloud9:

Have posted my story in birth announcements etc if anyone wants a read!

Coco sounds exhausting ! All worth it in the end though ! :) I am glad breastfeeding is going well. How are you all settling in as a family ? Does your OH have paternity leave ??

A wee update on us. Luke is full of fun at the moment and up to lots of mischief. He loves doing things with his hands such as waving, clapping, passing things, put things inside other things and most of all pressing buttons especially those on the dvd player and Virgin TV box ! He is great at walking with his wooden trolley but still does not pull himself put to standing.

I am starting to get organised for going back to work (in 7 weeks time) I am starting to wean Luke onto bottles and off of breast milk before I go back. I feel a little sad about it but Luke couldn't care less :D I am trying to work my household chores into the days I will be off and have started trying to use my slow cooker and learn some new whole family meals which will make dinner easier once I am back at work. I can't believe it will only be 7 weeks until Lukes 1st birthday and we are planning a big family party at our house - I just hope I can fit everyone in ! I already have 20 people coming and haven't invited any of DH family yet !

sounds like luke is doing great! going back to work is a transition but i have enjoyed both working and being a mom--it suits me well. it is hard to beleive we are approaching a year! 6 weeks or so for us! we are getting O a strider bike :) she has been taking more and more steps on her own and is gaining more confidence with walking. i actually got it on video if i can ever find the time to post it :) DH family parents wil be here over Os birthday--not sure if we will have a party or not though...we thought about a bbq with friends but not sure if we will do it after his parents leave or while they are here...

hope all the ladies and babies are good :)

Coco sounds exhausting ! All worth it in the end though ! :) I am glad breastfeeding is going well. How are you all settling in as a family ? Does your OH have paternity leave ??

A wee update on us. Luke is full of fun at the moment and up to lots of mischief. He loves doing things with his hands such as waving, clapping, passing things, put things inside other things and most of all pressing buttons especially those on the dvd player and Virgin TV box ! He is great at walking with his wooden trolley but still does not pull himself put to standing.

I am starting to get organised for going back to work (in 7 weeks time) I am starting to wean Luke onto bottles and off of breast milk before I go back. I feel a little sad about it but Luke couldn't care less :D I am trying to work my household chores into the days I will be off and have started trying to use my slow cooker and learn some new whole family meals which will make dinner easier once I am back at work. I can't believe it will only be 7 weeks until Lukes 1st birthday and we are planning a big family party at our house - I just hope I can fit everyone in ! I already have 20 people coming and haven't invited any of DH family yet !

Really well thanks. OH has been an absolute star :) It's hard work of course, as you know! but every day/night gets easier!

I can't believe some of these babies are almost 1! :D

Silas is doing great too. He is old enough now that I feel like I can really see his personality. So far he loves music and being naked. :haha: Future hippie? :)

I start work Monday after next. I feel like I am pretty prepared, but am just now working on the last thing on my list to prepare for work - buy new work clothes and shoes! My feet grew during pregnancy and haven't gone back. My butt too, that I at least hope will go back at some point but I'm not holding my breath. So time to buy new shoes and pants...

Coco, sounds like you are doing well! At your stage every day is different!

Hey ladies!!
I still exist! Ok, how's this for super dumb? I kind of thought that once a few of us were on fb noone would post here. So I just didn't go onto BnB! And I was googling something last night and it linked to a bnb thread, so on I came and look what I found! Really, did pregnancy totally suck out my brains?!
Anyway, big congrats to DJ!! Wow, our thread's first 2nd baby on his/her way!
Did I miss any other big news?
Fairy x

Don't worry fairy, I have not been on as much either. These babies sure take time! Well, second week of work is going better than the first. It helps that Silas has been sleeping well the last few days. Knock on wood. Last night I think I slept 6 hours straight! That might be the first time I've done that since he was born... He often sleeps a little longer than that but he goes to bed so early I never get to sleep the whole time.

Anyway, how is everyone doing?

we are good and yes, spending less and less time on BnB..just don't have the time or interest once I do have time...in the evenings sometimes i'm just so tired i just watch TV and go to bed vs. getting on here...i barely have things to say in my parenting journal. but we are good. just staying busy. olivia is walking everywhere...she's such a happy baby and so much fun. she's napping better--taking a couple naps between 1-1.5 hours each. so that's really nice...although her night sleep still isn't great...she woke last night every 2 hours, but last week she went 6 hours without waking--it's hit or miss. DH and i still doing house hunting...haven't found the house we want to buy as of yet, but we hope it's a reality for 2012.

hope everyone is well :flower:

All good here :) Indi is snoozing on me right now! She's growing fast!
Nights are bearable when she goes back to sleep after feeding fairly quickly but not when she's up for 2-3 hours :/

Hi ladies!! I haven't been on in AGES, soooooo needed a break from all this ttc stuff, but i'm just stopping by to let you all know that i got a bfp! Due date is Jan. 4th, so since you all started the journey with me, i figured i'd stop by and let you all know. Good to see that you all still keep in touch.

:happydance: congrats AJ! so incredibly happy for you! please do come back and update on your pregnancy. wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months! :happydance:

Congratulations AJ. That is amazing news. Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months. xxxxx

AJ--do you have facebook? we are all on a facebook group together where we keep up with each other and the kiddos. would love for you to join if you are on facebook!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->