TTC Support.... :(

SarahLou372

TTC #2 with PCOS
Reaction score
Hi ladies :hi:

Can anyone give me some support or hope please? :cry:

I have PCOS and im TTC my first baby. But I don't have af on my own.

I was put on metformin just over a month ago and about 2 weeks into taking it I got my af!! Is this a good sign?? So after this I have cramping in the middle and at both sides on and off from CD9-CD14 and then this stopped. My CM was like water all the way thorough this time and by CD 16 and 17 I had a little bit of EWCM (Not much as I don't make a lot anyway unless its watery) Sorry TMI :blush:

I took OPK'S and I don't even know if any of them are positive or not, Im going try clear blue digital next time as these cheap ones are hard to read.

Im so nervous and feeling negative because I just want a chance to be pregnant and carry my own baby inside of me.... :cry:

Should I just start my 2WW as of CD17 when I last had the EWCM?? Im currently on CD 18 and it seems this cycle is going so slow. Anyone get pregnant on just 1500mg of metformin and a diet change alone??

I still eat loads not because im hungry (Cause Im not as hungry anymore since starting metformin) But because im so down and negative. Im trying everything to be positive but it don't last 5 mins. I feel fat and infertile :sad2::hissy:

When I went on metformin a few years ago I started having my af regularly and I never have af natural on my own!! And I were getting them around every 29-35 days or so!! So im hoping this will be the case this time round... But if my cycles were so regular does this mean I was for sure ovulating?? Its got to of done something for me to bring my periods back considering I never have one alone and even if I did have one every 2-4 months or so naturally does this mean I ovulate still but every 2-4 months not ever month? :shrug:

Can anyone help me...? :cry:

Sorry I can't help but I wanted to you to know that we are all here to talk whenever. We all know how depressing and frustrating it can be on this ttc journey. Good luck, God bless and lots of baby dust!!!!

I conceived my second child using Metformin. I was taking it for about 6 weeks before finding out I was pregnant. I also have a coworker who conceived using Metformin. She used it for about 4 months before becoming pregnant. There is hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->