TTC.. temping and ovulation kits..

Yes it's so tough to figure out between ewcm and after BD stuff!

Good luck, I'm sure you are ovulating. Can you keep me informed?

Yes, absolutely. Thanks so much for your advice! It's great to not feel alone in this and have someone who's been there themselves to talk to :)

Okay, I'm SO glad I tested again upon your suggestion, Joybell, because it looks a lot darker now. What do you think (the one I just did is at the top)? Would you call this a positive, or an almost-positive?

Attachments

• FullSizeRender-13.jpg
    FullSizeRender-13.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 4
Haha! I'd call that a probable positive. Mark it as positive on your chart and BD. I would definitely continue testing though the following day incase it's darker again later in the day. What time if day was that taken? Are you UK? If you test as you did the following day you'll know for sure if it's darker or lighter.

What's UK? ...United Kingdom? :p If so, I used to be, but now in Canada (where it's nearly 2am, so probably why I'm confused!).

I tested at 5pm. In the late morning it had still been negative. I will test again tomorrow morning and at 5ish just to see. Will also see what my temp does tomorrow.

Haha yep United Kingdom- I'm in UK, in Scotland.
Good plan for tomorrow, just to be sure. For me, I ovulate the day after the positive OPK. So if you're the same you probably won't see a temp rise yet.

Let me know how you get on

Damn, I lost what I just wrote. Let's try again...

This morning my OPK was definitely negative (faint line) and my temp had risen to 97.75 when I took it at 7:40am (see chart). I went back to sleep and took it again at 8:15am just through curiosity, and it was 97.54. I had a really restless night last night, waking up several times and not being able to sleep, and also woke up to pee at 5am. What do you make of this?

Also, considering I had a -OPK yesterday morning, +OPK yesterday at 5pm and -OPK this morning, could it be that I O'd that quickly? It seems too soon, no? I know you said you have the same thing, but does that mean you also get negative OPKs on the morning of your positive one?

That's a good rise but if you had a bad night it might be off a little.
You definitely need to test again later today just to confirm no dark. OPK. Try again at 5pm like you did last night as you might get a proper surge tonight. If not, I'd definitely say your surge was yesterday. Your temp over next few days should confirm it and might be able to help with whether you ovulated yesterday today or even tomorrow.
Keep BDing. What's your CM like?

I'm pretty sure I had EWCM, but sometimes it's head to tell apart from semen :$

Negative OPK this afternoon. Is that... good?

Oh Yeh. So yesterday must have been your positive. So you likely ovulated yesterday or today. Your temp in the morning will help

Temp went up again, but I guess I don't have enough rises yes to confirm O? If I get one more rise, it should put in a crosshair for CD14, right? Isn't it weird that I could have a surge on the same day that I ovulate, but not the same morning? Also, is it bad that my temp this morning (CD16) was lower than my temp on my supposed O day (CD14?). When I took it again after snoozing for 15 mins, it was .1 higher but I assumed that would be less accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->