TTC this cycle and trying pink sway diet ect any advice appreciated :)

Apple111

Reaction score
Hi all, apologies as ive put this post in a couple of threads, just would like few opinions if poss :)
We are planning ttc this next cycle and af due next week. I know its probably a lot of nonsense but I have been reading a lot about what influences sex of baby and thought Id try pink sway diet. So basically eating a calcium and magnesium high diet and going to eat acid producing foods as apparently this changes the ph level to best suit female producing sperm.
I am very blessed to have 3 beautiful boys but thought it might be nice to try and give them a little sister after having mc 2012 im honestly just wanting a healthy baby of course and it wild be lovely to have another little boy but I thiught I might as well try. I'm planning to follow shettles methods so dtd 3 days before ov but would be really interested In others opinions and if anyone has tried these and got a little princess ive got two teenagers and a 2year old at the min. After a long chat with oh we have decided that we thought it would be nice for youngest to have a sibling closer age for him to grow up with so here we go again 😄 Good luck to you all and thanks In advance for any replies xx
Apple x

Sorry I have no advice, but I am following your thread as I too would like to have a girl this cycle!!

We are going to be attempting to gender sway for a girl when we start TTC in July. From a combination of different studies etc I read I am going to be doing the following:
Low calorie diet (1500-1800kcal per day)
Lots of cardio exercise
High calcium (500g of dairy a day)
Low salt
Low potassium
Taking calcium (500-700mg), magnesium (400-600mg) and Vitamin D (5-7.5ug) supplement which I have found in Holland and Barrett
And the Shettles timing.

The study I read about the diet had their woman on the diet for 9 weeks before conception though. And using the Shettles timing and 81% of the women in that study went on to have girls (google Netherland gender sway study, it's by a lady called Noorlander, it's quite science heavy with all the statistics but an interesting read).

Good luck!

Hey I'm still undecided whether to sway. I'm not sure how much faith I put in it, but after 4 boys I figure what's the harm in trying? Right?
There's a thread in the gender disappointment area, gender specific hopefuls, which I'm on. I don't tend to look at the other things in there now.
I also use gender dreaming for information and advice on swaying.

Hi all, thanks for replies. I'll be trying next cycle , af due this week so see how we get on, good luck to you all xx

Apple ️xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->