TTC this cycle looking for buddies x

Apple111

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Back again TTC #4. Got older teenage children and a 2 year old 😄 so after lot of thought we have decided to try for a sibling closer age to our youngest to grow up with. older childen very close but do their own thing now. This is first month TTC , off pill now 2 months. I'm currently cd3. Would be nice to have a girl this time as have 3 boys but happy to have a healthy baby either way as boys are brill anyway x

Just wondered if anyone else was at a similar stage

Good luck ladies xx
Dust to you all :baby::baby:

Hey! Im a couple weeks ahead of you as I am close to O, but I have a similar age gap with our children! I have two step daughters (ages 12 and 10) and then my husband and I have our son who just turned 1 year old. He's letting me go for another baby and I would love a girl too! (My husband wouldn't mind if it's another boy as he feels he has his girls and boy now and is covered) but for me, I LOVE my step daughters but I didn't get them as babies and I would LOVE a baby girl!! But just as you, any healthy baby and pregnancy would blow my mind with happiness!

Good luck!

Hi, how exciting ��...would be good to follow each other's progress, apparently for a girl they say try bd few acts before ovulation so we r gonna try that this month. Soon be in dreaded tww! Hopefully bfp soon .. Good luck ️xxx keep us posted x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->