TTC this month - Buddy?

ameganh

Reaction score
I'm TTC this month. Ovulating on Fri/Sat.

Anybody on or near this cycle?

- A

im not gunna be far behind u luv next thursday should be mine... may b b4.
will this be your 1st ? :)

Yep. First babe and first month TTC. Jumping in full force! lol

First for you?

Hey

I'm 99% sure i'll be getting a positve opk tomoz so should be ovulating on Saturday, this will be my 4th cycle after miscarriage so i'm hoping the odds are in my favour???

omgosh #4. How frustrating. I will be thinking positivily positive thoughts for you this weekend. This is only my first month TTC and I already feel like I'm in the battle!

I have been tracking my cycles for 5 months, with each one coming like CLOCKWORK. 28 day cycles and AF lasts 6 days. So according to my chart, I'm going to Ov on Sat but I'm not really feeling it. Which is weird. Usually right before, I get pains in my side so sharp that I lose my breath. Usually happens late morning or late afternoon when I'm hungry. And not to be too graphic, but I am pretty in touch with the whole CM dept. and I'm not getting ANYTHING. I'm nervous that I'm off. UGH. I bought the smiley face OPK a few days ago and have done it twice a day just begging for that little smirk!

BIG FAT SMILEY FACE on my OPK 5 MIN AGO!

I couldn't figure out how to post a picture!

UGH, now I'm at work, until 6 p.m. and the hunny is at work until 7 p.m.

Really excited.

- A

goodluck TTC hun, hope you get your :bfp: very soon, im on my 11th cycle of TTC im goin crazy!!!:wacko:

omgosh #4. How frustrating. I will be thinking positivily positive thoughts for you this weekend. This is only my first month TTC and I already feel like I'm in the battle!

I have been tracking my cycles for 5 months, with each one coming like CLOCKWORK. 28 day cycles and AF lasts 6 days. So according to my chart, I'm going to Ov on Sat but I'm not really feeling it. Which is weird. Usually right before, I get pains in my side so sharp that I lose my breath. Usually happens late morning or late afternoon when I'm hungry. And not to be too graphic, but I am pretty in touch with the whole CM dept. and I'm not getting ANYTHING. I'm nervous that I'm off. UGH. I bought the smiley face OPK a few days ago and have done it twice a day just begging for that little smirk!

Hi there!

According to online ovulation calculators I should be ov'ing Saturday.

I too have a 28 day cycle and my AF lasts 6-7 days. I've had pretty consistant CM but have been tracking it more closely now. Been off BCP since May and TTC #1.

DH and I :sex: last night and will try again tomorrow and maybe Sunday. Only time will tell :shrug:

:dust: to all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"