TTC this year

Mummy1506

Mummy of 2 boys :)
Reaction score
Happy New Year!

Finally can make our final family member this year! Can't believe it's come round quite so quick now.

Who else is ttc this year?

X

It was such a revelation to my OH and I last night when we noticed that we'd be TTC *this year* rather than *next*! We moved our TTC date forward at OH's request once we realised that (not that I objected in any way! :haha: ) and are just under 2 weeks before we are officially TTC :cloud9: Neither of us could find any reason why we were actually waiting till the end of Feb!

good luck to you for TTC, hope it all goes well :happydance:

Ah fabulous, very exciting time for you both! Hope it doesn't take you long & have happy & healthy 9 months.

We have a family holiday at Easter so will be TTC after that but will be here in no time.

I am so excited! :) We'll start trying in August, which is still a couple months away but seeing how fast 2014 has come and gone, i feel like time will fly!
It's such a different feeling to be trying this year! :)

@Mummy1506: i bet time will go fast :)

So exciting saying ttc this year :) baby dust to everyone xx

TTC #1! Not only this year, but NEXT MONTH!!! I can't believe it! Couldn't be more thrilled!

Will be ttc our second after our holiday in June!! Can't believe it's this year.

This year for us too. Last day of March, but since I'll be Oing mid March I hope he decides to move it forward 2 weeks!

Us :) but won't be till about Early autumn we will be trying.

Me! We're waiting for late spring or so, but it's exciting to think that I'll probably be pregnant some time this year with our next addition!

We're going to start trying this March! Gonna be a long 2 months! x

We are starting in March. Can't wait! Good luck and baby dust ladies.

We have a long wait until October but hopefully itll fly as fast as last year :D

What's everyone doing to keep busy? I only have 2 months to wait but super impatient! x

Concentrating on weight loss (15-20lbs) and minor house work. Tiles and paint mostly

We're TTC after our wedding in April!!! Plenty to keep us busy with the wedding and have just bought our first house so it'll fly by!

Although I don't know when we are planning to start TTC sometime in 2015. Just waiting for DH to feel a bit more ready and then we can start. I'm feeling pretty excited about the prospect of trying sometime in the next twelve months!

What's everyone doing to keep busy? I only have 2 months to wait but super impatient! x

I have the goal to be at my healthiest and fittest possible when we start trying, so I am focusing on getting into a routine of exercise and clean eating and hoping to lose 10-15lbs along the way!

Also I'm going to be done with my school/work program end of july and have written finals at the end of april and oral finals in june so I have that to be focused on too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->