TTC vitamins for DH

cebethel

mama of 2 boys
Reaction score
So I was telling DH how I think he should be taking some sort of vitamins while we are ttc (I think it went in one ear & straight out the other...lol)

What would you ladies suggest that he take? Bearing in mind that it would have to be limited to one or two things at the most.

My DH can be stubborn at times! :haha:

Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated! :hugs:

I got my DH to just take a multivitamin. He hates taking any kind of pills so he gets gummy vitamins.:haha:
It seems to be working as his sperm count was always O.K. but it's been getting better since he starting taking the vitamins.
I don't know if it's related or not but, taking a multivitamin is good for him anyways so it doesn't hurt.

Hubby takes this
https://www.amazon.com/Daily-Wellness-Company-Fertility-Blend/dp/B0000X6GDM

I've been thinking the same thing, ie to get my OH the man equivalent of pre-natal vitamins, I know when he's away working offshore for 2 weeks and I'm not controlling his diet he's a naughty boy!

Am pretty sure that not a single piece of fruit passes his lips in that time...:growlmad:

My DH is on a number of things but the most important I would say is a prenatal for men which has zinc & selenium and folic acid in it as folic acid helps :spermy: health

Last time mine was rattling when he walked, this time I've given him pregnacares preconception for men. I just put the pill in front of him and he takes them, he's well trained, although not well trained enough to take the pill out of the packet himself ;)

My DH is on a number of things but the most important I would say is a prenatal for men which has zinc & selenium and folic acid in it as folic acid helps :spermy: health

Did you have a particular one that you recommend, I'm going up to Boots later LOL?

DH is on Tesco's own men's multivitamins. Not sure if it's called for conception or not but I know it is specifically for men who are trying to conceive with their partner.

My DH is quite well trained as he buys his own and remembers to take them daily :)

He is on some other things as we know he has a low sperm count but if no known issues we were told there were good :thumbup:

I managed to get hubby to take a multi vitamin & fish oil :thumbup:

Mine takes zinc and maca, but it takes affect 3 months later DOH! that is how long sperm is in production. Oh he also takes royal jelly when he remembers.

My DH was already on a daily multi-vitamin (nothing special, just Target brand) and the RE recommended he add 500 mg daily of L-carnitine, which we buy at GNC.

My daughter who is a RD said that men should have at least 100mg of Zinc. It helps with spermies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->