TTC **Winter Wonderland** ! :D

*walking in a autumnalwinter wonderrlanddd* laaalaaalaaa

Hi everyone! I'm Linzi. I'm 25 and we will be TTC number 2 from January 2012! Can I join pretty please?! x

Of course :) Welcome! I shall put up a list soon of the months (probably after workies hehe) :D xx

So how we all ladies?
I'm currently at work sat in the office eating my lunch and thinking about the recurring dream I keep having and had last night.
I'm in a sweet shop trying to buy lots of strawberry licorice and millions but I can't find the millions and I always wake up before I get to eat them :cry:
Did make me chuckle when I woke up! Anyone know anything about dreams? Any ideas what it could mean?!
I'm also thinking about our honeymoon and looking at hotels which is exciting! Can't wait to go away :) we always go long haul for our holidays but last year before we got married we went to tenerife for a week :coolio: we better make the most of our honeymoon as it will be our last long haul holiday for a few years :dance: Plus I did some shopping yesterday :thumbup: Bought a copy of TCOYF and a basal thermometer and a years worth of Folic Acid! I read an article yesterday saying that taking FA from a year before conception reduces the risk of pre-term labour plus doing all the usual stuff :D
Sorry just realised I've written an essay! :coffee: Well done if you stuck with me! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->