TTC with cyst?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by maratobe, Dec 19, 2009.

1. maratobe

maratobe Well-Known Member

hi lovely ladies!
    i just had a question for you all, i have been talking to my mum about this ruptured cyst i have on my right ovary and she seems to think it will stop me from ovulating.
    all the doctor said to me was that i should get another ultrasound in about 4 to 6 weeks to see how it is going. i asked him if we could continue trying and all he said was ' we will keep an eye on it' :shrug:
    is it safe for me to continue trying? and has anyone else ever had one??
    :hugs:

2. MrsLQ

MrsLQ 3 boys and a cat <3

I have had many many cysts, just had another one rupture 2 weeks ago and had to have another operation to flush the blood out of my abdomen (this is not a normal situation). I had one which was 5cm rupture before we starting trying for our son, they said they didn't know what damage it had caused, we got pregnant within a year.

I am so fed up with the healthcare system and they way they have dealt with me. Druging me up to the eyeballs for a week at a time and operating is their only solutions and I have had more ultrasounds and internals than a woman carrying 10 babies!!! I have found some information suggesting that wheat, dairy and caffeine can contribute to the growth of these cysts. Th site I found recommends detoxing for a month and then trying to limit your intake of these foods. I am starting detox in January, it says it can take upto 2-3 months to start taking effect.

I will see if I can find the link for you.

If you want to chat PM me or go to my TTC Journal in my siggy. Hope this heps, feels more like a rnt on my part....oops.

3. maratobe

maratobe Well-Known Member

thanx hun!
    i just wanted to know i wasnt alone with having them....
    i feel soo emotional lately cause i feel i have caused this to happen and thats why we lost bub this week. cause my diet isnt very healthy at the moment although i have cut down on caffine and sugar.
    xxxx oh and i hope your doing ok? havent spoken to you in a while.