TTC with cyst?

maratobe

Reaction score
hi lovely ladies!
i just had a question for you all, i have been talking to my mum about this ruptured cyst i have on my right ovary and she seems to think it will stop me from ovulating.
all the doctor said to me was that i should get another ultrasound in about 4 to 6 weeks to see how it is going. i asked him if we could continue trying and all he said was ' we will keep an eye on it' :shrug:
is it safe for me to continue trying? and has anyone else ever had one??
:hugs:

I have had many many cysts, just had another one rupture 2 weeks ago and had to have another operation to flush the blood out of my abdomen (this is not a normal situation). I had one which was 5cm rupture before we starting trying for our son, they said they didn't know what damage it had caused, we got pregnant within a year.

I am so fed up with the healthcare system and they way they have dealt with me. Druging me up to the eyeballs for a week at a time and operating is their only solutions and I have had more ultrasounds and internals than a woman carrying 10 babies!!! I have found some information suggesting that wheat, dairy and caffeine can contribute to the growth of these cysts. Th site I found recommends detoxing for a month and then trying to limit your intake of these foods. I am starting detox in January, it says it can take upto 2-3 months to start taking effect.

I will see if I can find the link for you.

If you want to chat PM me or go to my TTC Journal in my siggy. Hope this heps, feels more like a rnt on my part....oops.

thanx hun!
i just wanted to know i wasnt alone with having them....
i feel soo emotional lately cause i feel i have caused this to happen and thats why we lost bub this week. cause my diet isnt very healthy at the moment although i have cut down on caffine and sugar.
xxxx oh and i hope your doing ok? havent spoken to you in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->