TTC with what I think was Implamation Bleeding?

mpatterson195

Reaction score
My husband and I are TTC and have been to a year now. This month was the first month I haven't stressed about it and really even thought about it because we had so much going on. Well two days ago when I went to the restroom I had a few light brown spots. I figured I was going to start my period since I havent had my period for about 3 and a half weeks. so I put on a pad and went about my day. 4 hours later I went back to the bathroom and I just had a few more light brown discharge spots so I took of the pad and didn't think anything about it until the next day I was a little bit cramps in my back and lower stomach. Not like period cramps so then when I got to thinking about it Ive been really emotional lately and extremely tired. its been two days since the spotting and I still am crampy and have no signs of my period. Should I be excited or just wait it out ? I get my hopes up about it all the time and I don't want to this time to be let down again. Opinions please.

If you are pregnant enough for symptoms then you are pregnant enough to get a positive on a HPT.

So - why wait? Take a test.

It sounds like u could b?! Do a test x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back