• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC

H

HAYS

We have been TTC for 3months now, but before that I was off the pill for a year, didnt use any form of contraceptive,but werent really trying.

Should i count the year as still ttc??

x

hi hun i would count that 12 months it doesnt matter that you weren't actually trying.

really??? blimey so its been way over a year then?? maybe we should get checked out?

if that was me i would be including the 12 months. whether or not you were actually trying doesnt matter, you were still having unprotected sex. i would make appointment to see your gp and see what they have to say hun it cant hurt.

Hays - I remember you saying you have low sex drive! [yeah my memory is like that :)]

There may very well be nothing wrong. Remember your fertile days are very few - so if you were not BD'ing exactly regularly on or these days - there is every possibilty that while you still BD'ed regularly - it was not on your fertile days or near enough to your ovulation time.

dont worry hays hun scotch is right getting pregnant isn't that easy, as we all know. I am so envious of the girls who just open their legs and wham........pregnant :rofl::rofl::rofl:

yeh that was i was sayin to my hubby, because we prob didnt have sex much due to me being a weirdo with a low sex drive, the rare days we did were prob when i wasnt fertile.

Not sure if to go see the doc anyway?? id just wana know if something was up now
x

Hi, i came of the pill at one point for about 8 mths but wasn't really ttc and nothing happened then went back on it and came of it again and started ttc properly and fell pregnant in 2 months. Just go see what your GP says x

what you have got to remember is that there is only a small time frame in which a woman can get pregnant so its all about timing as long as you baby dance on your fertile days you are just as likely to conceive as anyone else. Having a low sex drive shouldnt affect your chances. Sometimes i bet my other half wished i had a low sex drive so he could have 5 mins peace. He is hoping this month i am pregnant so he doesnt have to go through another positive ovulation test :blush::rofl::rofl::rofl:

dont worry hays hun scotch is right getting pregnant isn't that easy, as we all know. I am so envious of the girls who just open their legs and wham........pregnant :rofl::rofl::rofl:

LMAO :rofl:

6 days until you test Lynz, are you excited?

excited nervous doubtful don't really feel any different except from the spike in temp nothing else has happened. i might test when i wake up that would be 7 dpo. ill keep ya posted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->