ttc

tracieben

Reaction score
Hello im new here i have a 26 day cycle my period usually last 4-5 days and im not sure when i ovulate i normally do an ovulation test around day 14am i to late my partner has a very low sperm count making it almost impossible to concieve we have used a trusted sperm donor 3 times with no sucess but dont know if was ovulating at the right time i have a 16 year old i did a home fertilty test and it was ok what can i do now

start temping and charting using Fertility Friend to confirm that you are ovulating and when you are ovulating. Order a pack of wondfo or other internet cheapie OPKs to help narrow ovulation. It is imperative to get your O date right if you are using AI as you have very limited sperm! Your partner may be able to raise his sperm count naturally using supplements such as maca, vitamin c, folic acid and zinc. Many women and men on BnB have reported that through using Maca alone their man's sperm count was raised. I also suggest just reading through old threads, there is a lot of useful information on BnB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->