TTC

MissB91

Reaction score
Hi All :) i am new to all this so just going to ask a couple of questions to start with. Me and my partner are TTC and this is our first month. I have been trying to chart my cycles for the last couple of year really but not ttc. I have noticed a change that i havnt seen before. In my last cycle, i noticed some kind of vaginal twitching (TMI i know, im sorry) but it has also reoccurred this month around the time that i should be ovulating? what could this be? I began to have EWCM on CD9 and it had continued, up until yesterday. But was more abundant beween day 9 and 14 I have also had the tiniest bit of ovulation cramps today, i know this because i often get these cramps around the same time every month. Do these ovulation cramps start before the EWCM or vice versa as i havnt felt the slight pains up untill today eventhough EWCM was more abundant on CD9,10,11. I am slighty confused as i have charted in the past and thought i knew my body pretty well. In the past i have noticed the ovulation pain before the actual EWCM. Am i just getting confused with it all now? i havnt been on contraception with my partner for the last 5 years but we HAVE been trying to avoid getting pregnant just by going on ovulation symptoms and me knowing my own body and cycle... Hopefully it is just a case of that we have been lucky and accurate in planning rather than there being an actual problem.

will be so greatful for some incite into this.

thankyou MissB91 xx

Sometimes our body does crazy things.
But now your TTC you could more than likely be overly tuned into your body and not noticed things you have before.
But it could be a positive thing!

When can you test?!

Ovulation pains can occur well in advance of actual ovulation. Your CM is a much better indicator of your fertility. What all are you doing to track your cycles, if I may ask? :)

Although slightly different for each woman. The following are typical changes in CM that occur during your cycle. Keeping track of your cervical mucus for a few cycles will make it that much easier for you to read your body. Non-fertile stage: Once you’ve had your period your CM will be dry and almost nonexistent. As your cycle continues more mucus will be evident. Pre-ovulation: As you get closer to your ovulation date you’ll notice more cervical mucus. Ovulation: When you’re ovulating you’ll have more cervical mucus than before. This CM is known as egg white cervical mucus (EWCM). This is the best time during your cycle to conceive. Post-ovulation: Once ovulation is over your CM will lessen and become less sticky. You’ll start to experience some dryness at this time as the progesterone levels in your body are elevated. There is almost no chance of getting pregnant during this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->