Ttc

mindy1600

TTC
Reaction score
Hi! I am 28 years old and happily married. I just recently had my third loss and am terrified to try again. I feel ready, but am also scared. Help!

:hi: and welcome .. I am so sorry for your loss and really hope you get that sticky little bean soon, :hugs: I have never experienced what you have gone through but there are alot of women on here who have. We are all here to try and offer support and advice. Plus if you need a good rant we are here to listen. x

:hi: Welcome to BnB! I am so sorry for your losses. :hugs: You'll find tons of support here. The ladies here are fantastic!

Welcome and like baby.love and chris77 said there is lots of support, kindness and understanding on here :)

Thank you so much for all your support! It does help with the hurting:hug:

:hi: Welcome.
I am so sorry for your losses. I wish you a happy and healty TTC journey. I haven't been through anything like that, but we are all here to listen.

welcome .........I know what your going through. I lost a pregnancy at 8 weeks 5 months ago and am so scared itll happen again. All we can do is hope and pray for a healthy pregnancy next time.:dust::hug:

Hi hun. Welcome. :hug: Sad to hear what you have gone through. :hug: I hope that your road to a healthy baby is just around the corner. I am also going to try again, and too am scared. (I had a mmc at three months) These ladies are wonderful. Tons of support.

:cloud9:Hi! Thank you for all your support!:hugs: I am feeling so much better.:happydance: It's funny how things can change in just three weeks...
One weeks I was in disbelief and just wanted to give up on everything...:hissy: The second week I starter to communicate with my husband more...:telephone: Then, this week was great!:happy dance: I feel I will be ready to try again in the near future! In the mean time, practice makes perfect: :sex: (Sorry TMI). The best of luck to all you trying to conceive and congrats to those how have!:cloud9::hugs:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Im sorry to hear about your losses :(

I wish you much success and happiness ttc and beyond!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->