TTC1 and AF just came :( discouraged

Lirpa11

Reaction score
DH and I have just finished our first cycle TTC. AF came two days early. I've only been off bcp since August. So I know it's still early and it's only our first cycle and we could still have another 12 or 20 TTC cycleS. (I hope not though).

I just don't understand though? We bd so much and at all the right time. Before during and after. What happened or caused everything to not happen :-( I'm so worried this is going to be a lengthy journey. Already stressed :(

Sorry to feel this way as I know many people go for much longer and try everything. I feel for them and I don't mean to be selfish. Just want someone to talk to.

Don't be discouraged! I know it's easy to say. I am just popping into ttc but I remember the first ttc AF so well! I couldn't believe it! Just try not to put yourself under so much pressure (easy to say I know!) each month you have around a 20% chance to get pregnant - even if everything goes according to plan with bd etc! So you can see why it takes an average healthy couple up to a year to fall pregnant. I am sure your time will come soon! Lots of luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->