TTCAL Chart stalkers thread Graduates - 6 surprises, 7 girls, 3 boys 4 angels

Fabulous news Louise :yippee: I got to work, opened my diary and saw that I'd put your scan date in but wasn't able to log on and wish you luck! Congratulations! xx

More the merrier at Bluewater - choco cake dictates a visit to the John Lewis cafe. :D

Excellent news Louise. Who was the sonographer there today out of interest?

It was Sharon Bennett. I was bummed when it wasn't Duncan but she was absolutely lovely - went through everything, kept asking if there was anything else we wanted to know, said all the right things (what a beautiful looking baby etc!) and gave us 8 pics at no charge! I love that place! xxx

It was Sharon Bennett. I was bummed when it wasn't Duncan but she was absolutely lovely - went through everything, kept asking if there was anything else we wanted to know, said all the right things (what a beautiful looking baby etc!) and gave us 8 pics at no charge! I love that place! xxx

Yeah she is lovely. Unfortunately last time I got scanned by her it was to confirm what the other woman saw which was that Isabella had died. She is very nice though.

Hopefully that means she is working there all week and I'll get her tomorrow.

So it's the other woman to avoid? Can't believe I won't be getting any more scans before LO arrives. xxx

Great news Triple :wohoo: I think team :blue: :) What a great pic and I am so glad you had another great experience there. Not long to go now :)

JL cafe is brill- roll on the BW gang :)

KimmyB- Sounds like you had a busy day- I managed to cook a nice dinner- and thats about it- My Sister is heading to mine as the tubes are all F-d in London. Just waiting on her to get dinner on the table- but will clash with Eastenders... dont these people know! LOL
Hope you get your ironing done :) I am impressed with anyone who irons LOL

Once again Congrats Triple. Love the pic :)

Thanks Min, I'm beaming from ear to ear this evening - although I've been feeling a little nauseous, all the poking and prodding at the scan I think and the emotions! xxx

Kimmy - you should get the BT 150. I have it for Jessica and its brill.

I haven't read one bad review about it so will def be going for that one :)

I've had my BT digital baby moniter(can't remember the model) since my LO was born, he's now 4 and a half, its never skipped a night! Good choice! x

Congrats Triple, you have a little beauty there! x

Good luck for tomorrow Vickie x

Hi to all x :thumbup:

Got my 12w dating scan tomorrow, starting to feel the dread now, hoping all is still ok x

So it's the other woman to avoid? Can't believe I won't be getting any more scans before LO arrives. xxx

There are about 5 women who do the scans there. I can't remember the name of the horrid one without digging out my scan report lol.

I'ts weird isn't it to think that you won't see baby again now until it's in your arms.

Where are you ladies? Scan updates needed! xxx

Hi all,

Scan was fine, baby slept upside down the whole way through though, i now have a due date of 12th March!

Sorry for late update, getting my little boys things ready for his first day at school tomorrow:cry:

Hope you're all doing fine xx

Congratulations hon! One content baby! :)

That's great roonsma. Good luck to your little boy today! xxx

Congrats Roonsma- great news. I hope your little man has a good day.

How are you tripleb and Tulip? I am knackered- slowly noticing sleeping on my front is not the most comfortable- stretching my body whilst laying down also is not too good on my uterus! LOL- all good signs I suppose.
Scan tomorrow and I am starting to worry...ahem.. for a change!

Sorry I am rubbish. I wasn't feeling good yesterday so I didn't get back on.

Scan went fine but it was only a quickie as they had done everything they needed and this was just to check baby was alive which thankfully it is.

Seems forever now to wait for the 20 week one. 22nd October is forever away

Great scan news ladies!
Good luck for tomorrow Min :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back