TTCAL Chart stalkers thread Graduates - 6 surprises, 7 girls, 3 boys 4 angels

Hi Rmar and congrats!

I'm attempting my own version of hypnobirthing - pretending I'm sat on a beach somewhere with a G&T while pushing out a baby! On the more practical side my reflexologist is going to help me with some techniques that hubby can do during the birth.

Just off to post a new bump pic before I get on with the decorating.

Oh and I bought an England rubgy sleepsuit at Twickenham yesterday - my first proper purchase - I love it! (Also got my free changing bag from Boots and a couple of packs of nappies - a bit less exciting!)

xxx

Lol Triple - i find buying nappies mega exciting!!!!!!!!!

I did feel a little bit proud walking around with my nappies I'll admit Deb! xxx

That's my point - they said i was ages off delivering and were in the process of attaching a monitor to her head when she shot out! I couldn't have one because "the lady in the other room is having a baby" ..... yep, their actual words!

Hmm that'd make me want to slap her

Hey everyone! Coming over from the TTCAL thread. I'm newly pregnant again after 2 early losses.

Said on on ttcal but huge congratulations. Great news.

I did feel a little bit proud walking around with my nappies I'll admit Deb! xxx

Awww and when you open them and see how tiny they are.

hi Rmar! :wohoo: Welcome :)
How you doing TripleB, Tulip, Debs and Vickie?

England rugby suit sounds awesome soooo adorable!

Another day of shopping at Bluewater- knackered is not the word :sleep:
Didnt feel right getting any baby gear yet but I did look at some Maternity gear for me- but seeing as i dont think I am big enough yet I didnt get any of them either. All in all a non productive shopping trip for me lol :)

hope you ladies had a good chilling Sunday!

Min I probably walked past you at some point yesterday! We really must swap numbers and meet for a decaff at BW :)

Busy week this week, I may be a little quiet for a change :haha:

Min I probably walked past you at some point yesterday! We really must swap numbers and meet for a decaff at BW :)

Busy week this week, I may be a little quiet for a change :haha:

Oooh can me and triple join you for a meet up one day? That'd be cool and we are not too far

Sounds like a plan Ladies :) Decaff here we come :)
Tulip- dont go quiet!! :cry:
How are we all this morning.
three more sleeps for me. I always get so calm close to the time.. like whatever will be will be :Wacko: suppose that makes up for me feeling so darn worried all the other times.
Have had some more 'thing's going on down there since last night. Like more stretching. Ha ha.. convinced myself it was babba but then looked up the distance between babba and the outside of me and thought.. hmm maybe not. Wishful thinking :)
Hope you are all well today ladies :)

p.s can we have some choco cake with that decaff... am salivating as I type :)

Aw man wish I lived closer so I could join in on the decaff fun :(
3 days will fly by Min and it'll all be gooooood :)
Nice one on the purchases Louise :D Gotta love buying baby things! We're on a bit of a tight string with the money though (trying to save up enough to cover our outgoings so DH can take 2 weeks paternity leave) Booohoooo!
Got my 28 week apt with midwife tomorrow :D I had a busy weekend, worked a bridal fayre and it was MAYHEM! Saw the cutest 5 week old baby ever though, made me extra broody - if thats possible :haha:

Congrats Rmar :wohoo:

Awww Bless lil ya KimmyB :) I hope you had some fun at the Bridal Fayre :)

Thanks for the positive vibes for Thursday! I will be super amazed if all is well! And I will promise to stop worrying.. well...ahem.. as much :haha:

Have you had a look at eBay and Gumtree for things for Babba? DH and I were talking about a cot as that is one thing I know I will not inherit from Brother and his wife :lol:
They are pretty expensive so I have thought about checking out places to by the frame cheaper and then maybe get new mattress/bedding etc? Just a thought....

They are expensive little devils - beg, borrow (maybe not steal) all the way I say!

I have my scan today at 3.30pm - nerves setting in!

xxx

They are expensive little devils - beg, borrow (maybe not steal) all the way I say!

I have my scan today at 3.30pm - nerves setting in!

xxx

Grrr how did I forget that since mine is tomorrow? Good luck. I am sure it'll be great.

Are you definitely not finding out?

To be honest we do have the majority of things we need. We've been lucky with our parents helping us out, my parents have bought us the pram, lots of clothes for LO and maternity clothes for me as well as other bits and bobs here and there. DH parents have bought us the nursery furniture inc cot, wardrobe and chest of drawers. DH grandad bought the bouncer. So all we've got left is bits and bobs, think the biggest thing is the monitor (got my heart set on the BT 150). It's just nice to go out shopping and not have to worry about buying whatever you want (I know not many people are in this position though given the times!) xx

Good luck TripleB!!!! I am keeping all crossed for you!
KimmyB- wouldnt it be brill if we could. I am thinking about the 4d Scan and the cost and what we could buy if we didnt have it. I know there is nothing like reassurance but it is alot. I hope you get your BT150 babe!
arrrggh fell asleep for what I thought would be a short nap and 2.5 hours later... not impressed to wake up to rain either- feel really groggy now :(
TripleB- I am sure all will be well babe :hugs:

tripleB will be having her scan as I type this, eek! I said good luck on the other thread but you won't need it :D
Min shame about the nap, I do love afternoon naps but I know what you mean about waking up feeling worse than when you dropped off! I've been fighting the urge to nap since I did my Davina Mccall workout at 11am :dohh: Managed to get the cleaning and washing done though, just got the ironing to do later on which I'll try and do before/after Eastenders :D
I know what you mean about the price of the 4D scan. Have you looked around at any other places that may do it cheaper? When we had ours I was in 2 minds because of the price but I am glad we had it now, it was a luxury but also a sort of once in a lifetime thing. So lovely to see little man moving around in there :cloud9: xx

Kimmy - you should get the BT 150. I have it for Jessica and its brill.

I'm back and everything is just perfect! We were in and out in 15 mins, baby behaved beautifully, all measurements were spot-on and we even got a wave and a few hiccups! Placenta is posterior and high and he/she is cephalic at the moment. I am so so happy!

Still on team yellow. I think it looks like a girl, hubby thinks boy - 18 weeks until we find out!

Pic is in my avatar but here's another for good measure! xxx

Attachments

• 22 Week Scan.jpg
    22 Week Scan.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member