TTCAL Chart stalkers thread Graduates - 6 surprises, 7 girls, 3 boys 4 angels

Congrats Rach :wohoo:
Tulip-Thanks and what a great analogy! LOL- I can imagine it feeling weird- but I still want it :haha: Munch being cheeky again :lol: has to wait a few more weeks- no amount of kicking is going to help :) Maidstone Kent isnt too far from me :) though easier for me to get to the City one with Train links and DH working in town. I cant wait for my next one with them :) Are you getting anymore done?

TripleB- I am thinking of getting on- you have seen how many times I have thought about it and mentioned it.. shall I just get one- it could be here for tomorrow and I can spend the weekend looking- I am just over 12 weeks so I am a little early I guess! Oh dear- or maybe wait until after the scan next thursday? Then I can get one and it wil be around the stage I can get a HB on it???? Grrrhh hate my indecisiveness!!!
Mammas and Pappas has some lllluuuurrvvvvlllyyyy gear. But like you said sooo expensive! My SIL mentioned I wont get a cot as her lil ones are still in theirs so I have to get gifted that or have to buy one- she said it was about £200-300!!! EEEEEEKKKKKK

i have Acu this afternoon- I keep asking him to check my pulse and confirm I am still pregnant. He must think I am mad the amount of times (3) a week I ask him!

Hope you are all doing well ladies :)

Nope, no more scans for us now, just waiting... and waiting.... :D

ooohh- I am so excited for you babe! I guess your next thing is getting on mat leave- roll on!!!!

Man, I can't wait. The commute is really getting to me. Esp next week as we're so shortstaffed I can't get a day off. (I have far too many hours on the clock as it is - can see myself turning up on my last day having not been in all week :haha: )

Off to MW now, let's see how my boy is doing xxx

Hope all is well with MW :)
Hello to lil boy :wave:

:hi: girls!
Great news roonsma! Well done little baby!
:hi: Min, how are you doing? I'd get a doppler if I was you! I got the Angelsounds one and never really had a problem finding heartbeat, even early on (may have to search but always found it) Gave me such relief and peace of mind when he was too little to feel moving. Just realised your ticker is opposite to mine! So your LO is 12 weeks and 1 day along and thats how long my LO has got left to cook!
Happy 29 weeks Tulip and Munch :flower:

Hi Kimmy! :hi:
MW was fantastic, full steam ahead for homebirth assuming we both stay well. She's well into hypno as well, hope she's on shift for the birth :yipee:

:wave: morning ladies
Great news Tulip! All aboard for home birthing. Are you going to get a pool in too?

Ok KimmyB and Tulip I am going to order one- bummer as I always get geared up by the weekend and then have to wait all weekend to be able to get the darn thing ordered!

Nothing much going on here- still scared without reason. My Acu guy said my pulse was good again- and he helped with my sinuses which was wonderful as it meant I had a somewhat decent nights sleep :)

Kimmy- only 12 w to cook! how exciting. how have you been babe?

Tulip hope your well today too :)

Yeah defo hiring a pool as not allowed G&A til 7cm :shock: as they only carry small cylinders!

Go for the Doppler, it's great to tide you over until you feel movement daily :D Love all round xxx

didnt get it :( maybe next week- like I always say.

Pottered about in my garden and think it was too much as I started feeling tugging and stretching in abdomen area- I am assuming this is normal and loving it :)

Shame about G and A being limited- hmmm... you would think they could get more cylinders? Though I am looking at Birthing pools as I think it would be really relaxing too.

Have a good weekend ladies :)

Tulip glad everything was ok at the midwife!

Tulip and Minimin, i have always wanted to use a pool too. Not at home though, in hospital. And i want to use it just for labour and get out for the birth. The only thing that puts me off is that if you use a pool you can't have an epidural, so i'm torn between the two lol!! xx

I'm telling you.. if they refuse me an epidural this time heads are gonna roll!

I'll definietly be opting for the epidural (if I can have one) I know I'm not good with pain so think it's the best option for me. How is everyone? How you doing Min? Hope your stretching pains have eased :) xx

:rofl:

I hope that between TENS, water and hypno I can manage it. I have quite a good pain threshold. And if I can get to 7cm, I can get to 10cm, right? :)

Hope you're all well.

Hey ladies!!
I agree- anything to help with pain. I am trying to believe I wont need an epi- and G and A will do but I dont know. I also thought I had a good pain threshold but who knows :shrug:

Busy Saturday for me- Acupuncture, grocery shopping, house shopping, kitchen cleaning and just made Shepards pie (veggie version) Just sat down and dont think i am going to get up again.

Kimmy- tuggings have resided a little :) thanks :flower: I am just real tired from being on my feet today- Evening in front of the TV/Computer I think :)

how are you?

Minimin

I hope that between TENS, water and hypno I can manage it. I have quite a good pain threshold. And if I can get to 7cm, I can get to 10cm, right? :)

Hope you're all well.

I'm sure you will be fine ... i had Alex 8lb 9oz and Jasmine 6lb 14oz with just G&A... i just wanted an epi with Jas because i was out of control.. then they refused me coz they didn't believe i was in established labour .. and she popped out about an hour later, much to the doctor's surprise. It left me quite traumatised to be honest, so i want to avoid that!

Yeah defo hiring a pool as not allowed G&A til 7cm :shock: as they only carry small cylinders!

Go for the Doppler, it's great to tide you over until you feel movement daily :D Love all round xxx

Woah that's mean. I have never heard of that before, they normally drop off quite a few cylinders a few weeks before your due date.

For that reason alone I don't think I could do home birth, far too painful lol

PMSL

Hope you're all well.

I'm sure you will be fine ... i had Alex 8lb 9oz and Jasmine 6lb 14oz with just G&A... i just wanted an epi with Jas because i was out of control.. then they refused me coz they didn't believe i was in established labour .. and she popped out about an hour later, much to the doctor's surprise. It left me quite traumatised to be honest, so i want to avoid that!

If they had known you were only an hour off delivering they still would have refused you as being too late tbh lol.

I don't know why they don't listen. With Jessica they got my epidural in at 7:05 and I said straight away I had pressure (bearing in mind she was my third) and they said no you don't and left the room. I delivered 20 minutes later.

With Maff they were better because of this though and I went from 3 cm to delivering in 27 minutes

That's my point - they said i was ages off delivering and were in the process of attaching a monitor to her head when she shot out! I couldn't have one because "the lady in the other room is having a baby" ..... yep, their actual words!

Hey everyone! Coming over from the TTCAL thread. I'm newly pregnant again after 2 early losses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->