TTCAL Chart stalkers thread Graduates - 6 surprises, 7 girls, 3 boys 4 angels

Ooooh they have some new tickers at Lilypie so you get the cute rainbow one hoping.

Mara - what is your due date hun?

a quick copy/paste from the spring thread :)

born at 36+6
Shazza - SmileyShazza
*feb 25th*
Jack William arrived on 2/25/2011, at 4.27pm, weighing 6lbs!
(original EDD: march 19)

Updated all the tickers. Does anyone know about Roonsma and posh?

Mara - I put in the 19th but mine is showing 4+6 and yours is showing 5+0

Good luck tomorrow Deb!!!

Congrats to Shazza:D

Vicky- I love the rainbow ticker for my rainbow baby:D

Still here Vickie!! :dohh:

Good luck for tomorrow Debs xx :hugs:

Good luck Deb, hopefully everything goes a painlessly as possible.

Congrats to Mara and Hoping (not sure i've said this before)

Vicki- the ticker thing might be because of the time difference, thats what i put it down to anyway.

AFM i had my glucose test today. I am so glad i only had to do the one hour one and not the 2 hour one cause they totally sucked at taking blood. I usually dont have any problems but it took 3 goes to find a vein. She only got it on the third go after wiggling the needle around for about a minute. While one was wiggly the needle around the other lady was looking at the back of my hands to find another vein to poke. If i fail this test i'll have to go back for the 2 hour test. :cry:

After my problems with my spinal for my last birth i have a problem with needles now so actually going and getting the test done was hard enough. I managed OK because i had a student midwife (who is floowing me throught out my pregnancy) with me. She is also a trained nurse and said that it was the worse attempt to get blood she had ever seen, and that they were really really rough. Anyway at time draws closer to my next c-section i thought that if i could get through this with ease then i'ld start coping better with having to have another spinal. Needless to say i'm now even more apprehensious that ever about having the spinal.:dohh:

oh and no, haven't heard from Posh in a long time tbh

and as you can see, Roonsma is still holding on tight to that baby :p

:hugs: Aussie, I hope you pass the test with flying colours!
What happened at your last spinal if you don't mind me asking?

Kimmy B- my last spinal was 2 years ago when i had DS#2. i had an anethitisit who wasn't compentant with spinals (she'ed only done a few, like 2or 4) so it took her 25 minutes to get the spinal in. During that time she kept asking me if it was in the right spot, whether i thought it should go higher, lower, left right ect. I dont like needles at the best of times but that experince has me developing a fear of needles now. It was quite tramatic actually, i was totally bawling my eyes out by the end of it. So now this crappy job of taking blood has made the problem worse .

sorry you had a shitty blood test hun! i hope your results are great so you dont have to do it again! :hugs:

I had my scan today and it went great! We are measuring right on for my dates and we got to see the heart beat:cloud9: A healthy 120 (estimated):D I hope all of you girls have a great weekend!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->