TTCAL Chart stalkers thread Graduates - 6 surprises, 7 girls, 3 boys 4 angels

mhave managed to post piccies in the parenting thread

Hi Sparkly! x

Congrats Aussie, i'll go and look at her photos now. Hope you're feeling better soon Chick xx:hugs:

One baby one BFP, now that's what I call progress! Huge congrats Aussie and Sparkly, so pleased for you both. X

Sparkly- I'm glad you found the thread:D Its so nice to have another Chartstalker BFP!!!

Aussie- Congrats on your little girl!!! I love the name Amelia:D I hope your recovery isn't too long

AFM- we find out what flavor our LO is on June 9th:D

Yay Amber, that's so soon! Very excited for you hon xx

Hi girls! I hope everyone is doing well:D

I had my scan today and we are on team :pink:!!! She is healthy and doing amazing! We are beyond excited:D Tim has had her name picked out since before we got married so it is just so perfect that we are expecting a little girl. The ultrasound tech said her legs and arms are measuring long so she will be tall like her daddy. He is 6 ft 3 in and I am only 5 ft 5 in.

Hello Ladies :hi:

Hoping reminded me that this thread existed and encouraged me to come over and announce my news...

As you can see I finally got my :bfp: on Sunday @9dpo, I'm very excited and trying to keep as positive as I can

xxx
i'm soooo busy with the little miss that i don't often come here anymore!

so very belated CONGRATULATIONS!!!

and congratulations to you too Mary!!!!!
my friend gave birth the 26th, also to an Amelia!
can't wait to see her pictures in the other thread *hunts*

That is fab hoping - welcome to team pink, it rocks!

xxx

CONGRATULATIONS HOPING! I always knew it'd come good for you eventually :hugs:

Triple, just noticed your avatar, she is gorgeous! She looks like a florence x:hugs:

TB! How are you? How's the little girlie? xx:flower:

Hi everyone! I hope you are all doing great with your LOs!

I finally started a pregnancy journal and wanted to invite you all to come stalk:thumbup:

I was only thinking of you the other day hoping - 21 weeks - the best part! Will pop over to stalk later. Hope you and girly bump are well. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->