TTCAL Femmes Fetales: April TWW (31 BFPs!)

Hi ladies,

New- I'm so very sorry to pop back in and see your devasting news....... I'm sending you big big hugs xxxxx

Love- how are you getting on??

Grey- how far are you now?? Any girls names decided yet??

AFM- very pleased to let you know that my beautiful little girl Amelie Nicole was born via emergency c section 11 days ago!!! :happydance: I can't tell you how happy I am - she is an absolute dream and I'm soooooooo in love.

I think about you guys often and even though I don't get on here very often I really do have my fingers and toes crossed for each and every one of you

S xx

Congrats Sarah! Please join us on the Mummies thread xx

Congratulations Sarah! That's amazing, so glad all is going well :)

So sorry New :( :hugs:

:hi: everyone..hope all are doing well
sarah..congrats on your bundle of joy
new..i posted in your journal
grey...31weeks..yikes where has the time gone...soon enuf your baby girl will be here

:hi: to everyone else..will hope to be on more often...super busy with school and work..and life..trying not to become obsessed with ttc..just unsure whether to go back to fertility meds or not..dh wants to..i'm not sure..we'll see..i guess i could ring them on monday and see what they say

Congratulations Sarah! And welcome to little Amelie!! :happydance:

Hey there Love! Hope all is going well for you and as always keeping my fingers crossed for you!

New--posted on our other thread, I am so sorry for your loss, thinking of you. :cry::hugs:

:hi:..i see no one really posts in here anymore..I think New and I are the two lone stars still ttc.
I started clomid finally this month..100mg..i had to take bcp for two months due to another damn cyst but got the ok to start clomid..took it suffered through the hot flashes, headaches..major bloat issues..lol..and i triggered on tues...think i o'd this last weds so i think i'm 4dpo. i have only told my bf about ttc again..no one else.
nothing to report..lol..don't really have high hopes..lol..some hope, just not high ones, but not really thinking much about it. i do go for bloodwork to see if i 'm pregnant on dec 27th..but if my body is like usual ill probably start my cycle way earlier than that..i only have an 11 day lp..so we'll see..
did have two eggs mature this cycle versus the last cycle i did 100mg way back in april..which was a bust and tthings had went sour..but now life is back on track
i have been devoting a lot of time to running..i ran a 5k race dec 1st..started training for a 10k in jan...love running..also semester is finishing for me..take my last final on monday. get a couple weeks off before I actually start the core Bachelor's course for my BSN.
getting ready for Christmas..hope you all are doing well..hope some of you can stop by my journal sometime to say hello and New's to cheer us lone stars on..:)

Thanks Love :)

Fingers crossed for you with the clomid, I hope this is your month :dust:

Do you enjoy running? I like sprinting but haven't got the stamina for long distance!

Grey..no, i don't really do sprints..i have been doing long distance running..but i have been thinking of incorporating sprints in with my training to pick up some speed.
How is baby Isabelle doing? very cute:)

Hey love!! Please feel free to come over an join us in the PAL thread--It really is not a pregnancy thread these days, just all of us sharing ups and downs and different stages. New has joined us and we would just love to have you too! It is really a sisterhood thread these days, all of us chattering about our kids, etc. Some of us are TTC, some of us are waiting, some of us are pregnant, and some of us are done! But we are all able to stay in touch there, like I said, would LOVE to have you join us!!!

i'd love to ..what is the link??? i tried it there once a long long time ago..and i felt foolish because i wasn't preggers..but i'm not soooo obsessed anymore

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/530624-femmes-fetales-pal-holding-onto-hope-9-months.html

hope that works!!

Yeh, Love - I was going to mention about going over there. All the ladies have been very welcoming and I feel right at home there now.

Come join in, I'd love a buddy :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->