TTCAL Femmes Fetales: April TWW (31 BFPs!)

Hi shelleney :) How are you?

I'm 18 weeks today. Will be hoping to find out gender :)
Thought I'd share a bump pic, I think it's finally starting to look like a bump...I've included my full 'B' that I have because of my scar and my hand covering it to make it look more like a bump! ;)

18+0
https://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/484107_10150935029853668_807937183_n.jpg

B bump (hence why the hand in the other picture)
https://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h1/InsomniaticDND/P1090420.jpg

I realised I've never actually posted a picture of myself before - this is me, ta da...urm, yeah, done!

Hi Grey :hi:

Nice to see what you look like and love the bump :thumbup:
Can't believe you're 18 weeks already. Are you finding out what flavour bumpage is?

Hi Shell, thanks for popping in, can't believe I'm still here. Am I the last one?
I think I am.... depressing thought!

I have my follow up appt at FS on 29th to discuss all my results, plus a potential plan of action. Really hoping DH's 2nd SA is better... fingers crossed.
They confirmed at my mid cycle scan that my lining is thin (most probably due to the d&c's) so may need an estrogen supplement.

The whole thing has been and still is, a living nightmare. 3 years next month.

Lovely bump, Grey! You're looking great! When's your gender scan then? Hope you're feeling well :)

Oh New :hugs: big hugs to you. No, you're not the last lady in here. There's still Love, Samiam and Lisa. Im sure they're all checking in, even if they dont post. I understand its hard to post when you're feeling so depressed. But I cant imagine how hard it must be to have lost 3 babies, and still not have your forever baby after almost 3 years of trying. Good luck with your follow-up appointment at the end of the month. Let us know how you get on....

Love, Samiam and Lisa - still thinking of you ladies.

Anna - are you out there? How are you and your baby girl? Please let us know how you're doing....

xx

Hi all..

Grey you look fab.. wow 18 weeks already.. where has that gone.. lol cant wait to hear what your having.. any guesses yet..

Anna hope you well..

Really hope your all well.. New posted on your journal.. but hope your appt goes well

Hey all..i haven't forgotten any of you..have been really trying to straighten things up in my personal life..
My dh and I have decided to work things out. He has been sober for over three months. Next up is a job for him. I have been on the pill since april..trying to prevent new cysts from forming..
we have decided to do the ntnp after i finish this pack...
grey..you look stunning
new..i will have to catch up on your journal
:hi: to everyone and hope life is treating all of you well
p.s. I have lost lots of weight in this stressful time..running has really become my friend...i am now down in the 140's..i wonder if his soberness and my weightloss would help with conceiving..but if not..we are content on finding just each other with our girls:)

Great to hear from you, Love. Still think of you often. Good luck with the ntnp xx

Hi all :hi: Hope you're all doing well and :dust: to those TTC :hugs:

Had my scan today, found out I have an anterior placenta as well and also found out we are team :pink:!!! She was hiding her face for a lot of it, but they did get their measurements in the end. She didn't have anything sticking out down below and the 3 lines were there - sonographer fairly confident :D
We'd have been happy with either, but it's just great to know!

Our Princess at 20+4 :happydance:
https://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h1/InsomniaticDND/486638_10150970728178668_316960841_n.jpg

Oh Grey, she's beautiful! Congrats on Team Pink :pink: Yet another girly to add to our mainly pink gang! Glad its all going well for you. You deserve it. Any name ideas yet??

New, Love, Samiam, Lisa :hi: Hope you're all well

xx

Thank you!!! :D No names yet, hubbie keeps vetoing the ones I like and me his ;)

Haha. yes, that happened to us too. eventually we both agreed on Freya. lol
xx

Oh yay congrats and welcome to Team Pink Grey!! So happy for you!!!!

Love- so pleased o hear you and DH are going to work things out and well done on the weight loss and running- you must be feeling great!!!

New- hope all goes well for you at the next appt- it's still nice to read that they are taking really good care of you and doing all they can in your quest for TTC. I'll be rooting for you :)

AFM- well just under six weeks to go- cant quite believe it!! I know I've been MIA for a while but didn't realise just how long! Pregnancy is most definitely agreeing with me as my DH keeps saying how calm and serene I am lol. Going to miss being preggo but very excited to meet the little one. I'm starting my hypnobirthing course next week, hope it weeks as I'm all set for a water birth :))

Hey to everyone else, I'll try and catch up with you all in the other thread but just off to see the midwife- hope you are all doing well xx

S xxx

Great to hear from you Sarah! wow, less than 6 weeks to go?!
any bump pics for us? any names chosen?
Eek, so exciting! :happydance:

xx

Hi Sarah - blimey 6 weeks - not long.

Hi Grey - how you doing?

Hi Shell - how's the lovely Freya doing?

AFM - waiting for IVF as it turns out all my results are normal but DH has Aligospermia - but I can't have it on the NHS until my BMI is under 30 so still over 2 stone to lose and I don't lose it easily to be honest.
Off to Florida on holiday next month so at least that's something to look forward to.

:hugs:

Aww New. Isn't it awful when the NHS put silly rules in place like that? It's not easy to lose 2 stone (i know, im still trying to lose my 4 stone pregnancy weight) What are you gonna try? Weight Watchers? Slimming World? even SlimFast is good for a short-term fix. I cant imagine how heartbreaking it must be to have lost 3 babies, then find out you need IVF, then be told you cant have it unless you lose 2 stone (or find the money to pay for it yourself).
Please keep in touch and let us know how you're getting on.
In the meantime, have an amazing holiday in Florida! Im jealous, lol.
And thanks for asking about Freya. She's doing great thankyou.

xx

That sucks New, best of luck losing the weight, I hope you find something that works for you so you can have the ivf :hugs:

I'm almost 'viable' and so excited to FINALLY be feeling some fairly regular movement - thanks anterior placenta! ;) Hubbie yet to feel kicks, which he's bummed about, but hopefully it won't be long now. We're still struggling with girls names, (and we like more of those than boys names!) but hopefully we'll get some agreed soon!

Aww New. Isn't it awful when the NHS put silly rules in place like that? It's not easy to lose 2 stone (i know, im still trying to lose my 4 stone pregnancy weight) What are you gonna try? Weight Watchers? Slimming World? even SlimFast is good for a short-term fix. I cant imagine how heartbreaking it must be to have lost 3 babies, then find out you need IVF, then be told you cant have it unless you lose 2 stone (or find the money to pay for it yourself).
Please keep in touch and let us know how you're getting on.
In the meantime, have an amazing holiday in Florida! Im jealous, lol.
And thanks for asking about Freya. She's doing great thankyou.

xx

I'm doing my own diet and using myfitnesspal app on my phone. It's working so far, 23lb lost.
I'd definitely recommend trying it as I've tried and failed at most diets over the years. This is just calorie counting so its simple to do as long as you log everything you eat.

Hi Sarah, not long to go now. How you getting on?

Hi Grey, how are you doing? Is love to see a new bump pic.

Awww tentative congrats New.... Though im thinking this has to be it.. love and dust and hugs your way.. take it day by day..

Ahhh new, very very happy for you and keeping everything crossed!!! I did mfp when I got my bfp so it might be a sign!! Xxx

Just to let you know, I miscarried again. Naturally this time at 5+2 although my IC's starting going lighter at 4+2.

Maybe I'll get there one day.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->