TTCAL waiting (not so patiently) for our rainbows

How exciting Cami! So he could be here in two weeks then if you're feeling pressure and he's measuring two weeks ahead! Good luck hun xxx can't wait to hear all about him xxx

Aww I've always wanted to go to Portugal sunshine bet you will have an amazing time. Hope af has stayed away for you?

Eeekkk Cami how exciting not long left at all now til your little boy arrives. Will keep my eye out for an update.

Yazzy they grow so fast don't they? Hayden is a chunk too has been in 9-12 month clothes since he was 6 months old. He's now 7 months and has finally started to sit unaided properly which he loves as he can watch his siblings more easily :)

Hope all the ladies ttc are well and mums and rainbows too? X

Well this little guy had his own plans.... I was scheduled for a csection on Monday morning but instead my water broke first thing Sunday morning so everything was a little chaotic and moved up a day. All went well though.
Meet Weston James
8lbs 5oz
21.5 inches long

So in love with my little rainbow!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 4
Yay congratulations Camichelle and welcome to baby Weston! I am so so pleased for you...absolutely fab news after everything you've been through.

While I'm here i'll just do a little update...
Jago is now 5 1/2 months old...weighing 19 1/2 lbs and really tall...he's so big lol!
He is starting to sit for short periods unaided and is pretty mobile through rolling and pushing himself backwards on the floor! He's a happy little boy and a real mummy's boy but oh I love him to bits :)

Update us on all your rainbows ladies!!

Congratulations Cami. Weston is beautiful.

Yazzy, jago is a big boy isn't he? Bigger than Orion but he's a bit little.

Aww huge congratulations Cami and welcome to the world Weston he is gorgeous!

Yazzy the months are just flying by now aren't they. Glad to hear Jago is doing well. Hayden is 8 months now weighs just over 20lbs and is such a happy chilled out baby. Makes parenting look a breeze lol. He's formed his own routine and is enjoying trying new foods sweet potato mash was a big hit with him this week. He is sitting up and rolling but not making any attempt to crawl yet. Think he's content enough just to sit and watch the world go by lol.

Hope everyone else is well x

Tasha...yes Jago is big lol, he's actually bigger now at 5 months than his sister was at a year! As long as they are happy and healthy then that makes me happy!

Babytots so good to hear how Hayden is doing...These boys must be so content and happy :)

Haha, bless him. I love chunky baby's.

Orion's update is on the spoiler, it's long.
Orion is a little menace but a lovable one. He is nine months on Thursday but eight corrected. Is on the 20th centile for weight and not on the height.

He's been crawling for about four or so months now, pulling himself up to stand and then cruising for a couple of months. Using a walker to push and walk around the room for about a month. Standing unaided for about the same time. He's working on going from sitting to standing without anything to help him or touching anything and when standing unaided he does the bounce up and down thing they all do when they want to take a step but can't figure out how. He says hiya and dada. Screams at the end of row, row :haha: He blows raspberries on my belly and boobs :rofl: if I kiss his cheek and say Orion's turn he does it back on my cheek :cloud9:

He has a long list of allergies including a scary one to pineapple. Also stopped breathing on Friday night after choking :( it was horrific.

He doesn't sleep much but we bed share so it's not so bad.

I feel so lucky after such a long wait and so many loses.

Huge congratulations Cami xx delighted to hear baby Weston arrived safely xxx great news!

Fab to hear updates on all the rainbow little fellas and delighted they are all doing so well xx

Thanks ladies! Love hearing such great updates on all the rainbow boys! Weston is almost 2 weeks old! He's such an easy content baby. 😍

How are you doing Sunshine?

I'm good Cami xxx busy today with Easter bunny xxx delighted you have little Weston hun do you think you will have any more or are you done?

Hey to everyone xx

I'd love to have one more but now that we know why I had so many losses (DH's chromosomes) the odds are that I'd have several more losses before catching another healthy one. That coupled with our age makes me pretty certain that we will never actively try to conceive again. Neither of us are having any procedures done so I suppose it's a possibility but a slim one. Im just feeling blessed for my two boys.

Are you still TTC sunshine? I think about you and hope you get your rainbow. 😘

Congratulations Cami, so pleased to hear that your rainbow has arrived earth side safely. :thumbup:

Haven't been on the boards for ages but still think of all you and wonder how you are all getting on.

Luke is nearly 8 months old now, he loves playing and is constantly grabbing/looking for stuff to get his mitts on, I guess he's going to keep us busy once he's on the move.

Lovely to read everyone's updates :)

Congrats Cami!! He's beautiful!

So happy to hear everyone's updates on their rainbows. These tiny guys are growing up fast.

How are you sunshine? Hope all is well

Things are good here. Julian will be 9 months old in just 4 days. He is now crawling, pulling to stand, and babbling up a storm. He loves his big brother and chases him all around the house. He also enjoys yelling (seriously...screaming at the top of his lungs) at the cats when he catches their eye. It's really funny.

https://i64.tinypic.com/2duvw9x.jpg

Hi ladies how are you all doing? Its lovely to hear everyones updates all thes rainbow babies are growing up quickly! Hayden is 9 months now and is such a cheeky monkey. Not yet on the move as he's lazy lol but don't think it will be long now til he figures out that he can crawl.

Sunshine hows things going for you hun? Where are you in your cycle now? x

Julian is beautiful Sil! It seems so surreal to me that so many of the rainbows are almost a year old!!! What a journey it has been for all of us! My little man is almost 6 weeks old already. Here he is at 1 month 😍

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 5
Aww he's such a cutie pie Cam. Really is crazy that some of our rainbows are nearing turning 1 I want time to slow down the past 9/10 months have flown by in the blink of an eye.

Hope everyone else is well x

Hi ladies :flower:

congratulations cami :cloud9:

Love the piccies of all your little rainbows, so sorry I've been awol recently xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->