TTCAL waiting (not so patiently) for our rainbows

Just to let you all know my yellow bump turned blue!!

Jago arrived yesterday morning weighing in at 8lb 7oz, we are both doing well and his big sister is besotted with him :)

Congrats Yazzy!!!! That's amazing news. So excited you have your rainbow boy!

Congratulations so happy for you

Just to let you all know my yellow bump turned blue!!

Jago arrived yesterday morning weighing in at 8lb 7oz, we are both doing well and his big sister is besotted with him :)

Hello ladies so my apt with my RE went pretty well. Im now on CD12 I usually ovulate CD 14-17 so I will be busy this week lol. However if I don't end up PG im scheduled for my back to back iui's next cycle which wil be approx. 17days. I know the days seem so long when your waiting bu tim trying to be so patient and relaxed. My RE clarified that I don't have a progesterone deficiency which I was very scared about. she believes I MMC due to chromosome abnormality which is not uncommon but not sure if this was the reason either. Im just praying everything goes well and the countdown begins.

Yipeeee! Yazzy that is awesome hun welcome to the world baby Jago xxx u must be so happy Yazzy big hugs and massive congratulations hun xxx

Cami how u doing hun? Do u have another scan booked soon sweetie? Hope all good with u and everything going well xxx

Good luck I Love fingers crossed for u this month hun xxx

I'm still waiting for af following mc cd32 now and had some bleeding yesterday which I thought might be af but it stopped again so I think it might have been the retained placenta coming out and now have to wait for proper af again!! Beyond fed up!

Thank you for all the well wishes everybody. I feel so very lucky and am so in love with my little boy.
To think this time last year I was just starting a very different scary time.

Wishing everyone the best of luck x

Oh sunshine, sorry you're still waiting. How frustrating! Hope AF comes soon so you can get back to TTC. :hugs:

I'm doing well Hun, thanks for asking! I have a private scan booked for Tuesday where we should find out the gender!

My rainbow Boy! So in love. 💙

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 0
So my AF showed her face again, twice this month. I go in tomorrow for blood work and follicle scan. Im excited but nervous at the same time, you really never know what to expect.

Cami so delighted for you hun!! Woo hoo xx after everything u have been thru I'm soo happy for you xxx congratulations hun xxx

I got af finally and never so happy to have horrid cramps! Cd 3 or 4 today and onwards and upwards ...

Good luck with the scan Ilove xx

All of our rainbows have been team blue haven't they? Mine, yazzys, Camis, dano, and Tasha.... All team blue. Did anyone end up on team pink? Haha

I want to write responses to all of you ladies soon but ds just woke up. I will write more ASAP :)

Sorry for AF iloveme29 but good luck with scan!!

Yay for AF sunshine! So excited for you to get back to TTC! I'm praying for you so hard!

Wow Sil, I think you're right! All team blue!!! What are the odds?
💙💙💙💙

Ahhh thanks Cami I'm so delighted that ur still carrying the flag even though I dropped mine so to speak. U have to make sure & keep me updated hun. When is 20 weeks scan? Have u started thinking of boys names soo exciting!

I still have af very heavy and getting fed up now! Sorry for tmi but yesterday I passed a lump of god knows what (was gross) and I thought that's it mc is finally done now but still heavy bleeding today - just want to get back to normal! Sigh .....

Sil lovely to hear from u hun -know how it is with LOs so don't feel bad that u have no time!! There will be a football team of boys soon lol ...

Yes it seems team blue all round!

Sunshine hopefully your body is just having a clear out with AF and it will be back to normal soon.

I will definitely keep everyone posted on rainbow baby Sunshine. Have my 20 week scan on 10/22! We've been pondering names but aren't having much luck. We had 2 solid girls names nailed down but really are struggling for a boy name. Hope you're feeling better after horrible AF. Can't wait until you can TTC again. Hugs.

Hey ladies xxx Cami how are u and bump doing?

I had my birthday yesterday so I'm 44 now and not sure whether I will get a healthy egg now boo hoo. But on the plus side I got a + opk on Sunday and we got a few bds in so fingers crossed xxx

Hope all the baby boys are doing well xx

Bubs and I are doing well. He's quite the squirmy little thing but I'm loving it.

I'm sure you got some good eggs left sunshine! So exciting you're trying again. I have everything crossed for you!

Hope everyone else and their rainbow boys are well!

Hello ladies its been a while since I updated. Hope everyone is doing well im curious for updates?

AFM im 3dpiui waiting patiently I decided not to symptom spot, but I will be testing on the 27th

Wanted to pop in and day hi! Hope all the rainbow babes are doing well. Had my 20 week scan a few weeks ago and Bubs is looking perfect. 😊

How are you doing Sunhine?

Camichelle that's great news about your 20 week scan. Can't believe you are over the half way mark already!! Do you know what you are having? Sorry if you have already said..I'm sat here half asleep feeding Jago!

Afm...Jago is now 7 weeks old!! We had some bf issues at the beginning but he was finally diagnosed with a posterior tongue tie and we got it snipped. Since then he is bf and piling on the weight...roughly 12oz per week!

How is everyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->