Tthf

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa oh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!! soph, that's so funny!!! Not that I can comment, i say dumb stuff in my sleep all the goddamn time.xxxx

Thanks, I slept so well last night and my eyes don't want to be open this morning.
Last night I was having a vivid dream and I pushed daves head and woke him up with a fright. He was all 'omg what are you doing!?' And I said, still half asleep, 'I'm really sorry honey, I was pushing you away from the bull-chicken, it was going to bite your bum.'
hahaha

:rofl: That cheered me up and I have been in a bad mood all day.

Hey Julia! I've really missed you too, along with all the other TTHFers : ) You are right, I was going to do IUI in November originally but I just got laid off so my consolation prize is a round of IUI : ) I know that being unemployed without a baby is going to drive me crazy, so I had to jump into something to keep my hopes up.

HoneyBee and Soph - I'm SO glad you are doing acupuncture. I hope it helps you out and gets you a BFP soon. We really need some good news in here!!

I've sent Titi loads of email condolences about Baxter. I am hoping even more so that clomid helps generate that long awaited good news : )

Howdy Dee and Moon! Glad to see you are still hangin' in here : )

Jill - I made it through round one of clomid without killing anyone, which I think was pretty spectacular considering the fact that I got laid off last week : ) I definitely felt the urge to bitch, but managed not to somehow. I think the shock of losing my job just made me feel oddly at peace with everything.

I have a date with the dildo cam tomorrow to see how my follies responded to clomid. Very tempted to ask for a picture so that I have something for show and tell ; P As long as I don't ov this weekend I'll get inseminated on Monday the 11th. I like typing "inseminated" out, it cracks me up. Very un-sexy:haha:

Honey - yay for accupuncture!

Jaimie -- OMG, so sorry to hear you were laid off! Were you kind of expecting it or was it a complete surprise?? :hugs: But holy crap, I laughed out loud when I read the dildo cam comment. I thought for a second that you were in to some REALLY kinky stuff and sticking cameras up your KOOTCH! <--I haven't said that in a while! :rofl:

Jaimie -- OMG, so sorry to hear you were laid off! Were you kind of expecting it or was it a complete surprise?? :hugs: But holy crap, I laughed out loud when I read the dildo cam comment. I thought for a second that you were in to some REALLY kinky stuff and sticking cameras up your KOOTCH! <--I haven't said that in a while! :rofl:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, I thought that, too, at first!!!! It cracked me up!! :rofl: :rofl: And I love the return of KOOTCH...in my pants. :haha:

Hey Julia! I've really missed you too, along with all the other TTHFers : ) You are right, I was going to do IUI in November originally but I just got laid off so my consolation prize is a round of IUI : ) I know that being unemployed without a baby is going to drive me crazy, so I had to jump into something to keep my hopes up.

HoneyBee and Soph - I'm SO glad you are doing acupuncture. I hope it helps you out and gets you a BFP soon. We really need some good news in here!!

I've sent Titi loads of email condolences about Baxter. I am hoping even more so that clomid helps generate that long awaited good news : )

Jill - I made it through round one of clomid without killing anyone, which I think was pretty spectacular considering the fact that I got laid off last week : ) I definitely felt the urge to bitch, but managed not to somehow. I think the shock of losing my job just made me feel oddly at peace with everything.

I have a date with the dildo cam tomorrow to see how my follies responded to clomid. Very tempted to ask for a picture so that I have something for show and tell ; P As long as I don't ov this weekend I'll get inseminated on Monday the 11th. I like typing "inseminated" out, it cracks me up. Very un-sexy:haha:

Inseminated makes me laugh, too. :haha: Somehow I seem to have gotten ahead of you on the IUI train. I'm going for the "dildo cam" :)rofl: :rofl: :rofl:) this Thur. the 7th. Lucky numbers 7 & 11, right?

Do it Emily!!!!

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I actually just made a couple of appointments for accupuncture, too. Thanks for the inspiration to go back. :thumbup: Can't wait for the moxy. No idea why I like it so much...just makes me feel relaaaaaxed.

How come you have to get two IUI's done per cycle? Is it done the day before O and the day of O?? Your insurance sounds much nices than 'me' out pocket plan! hehe! Lets hope it gets the job done before changing insurances!!!

I don't know.:shrug: My doctor said I can do one IUI and one regular BD session the next day, but she recommends 2 per cycle. I've read some stats that 2 per cycle can help your chances, but other stats say it doesn't really. I go the day after my trigger shot and then again the day after that. DH does not like it one bit because it means he has to give his "sample" 2 days in a row. It's kind of funny because the clinic is right across from his office. So he gives his sample early in the am and then trots off across the street to work. :haha:

Morning
Jill, i like to have a plan too, but like you say, hopefully you wont need it!! What are the stats like for IUI?

hey dee, the only 'symptom' i have is extreme tiredness, but that could be anything!! nothing else to report.

urgh monday. so wrong. dont wanna play. gross.

lots of love.xxx

My doc said IUI with Clomid has a 10-15% chance of working, but I think it goes up slightly higher with injectable meds. Not the best stats, right? She said IVF has a 50% chance in someone my age, but I don't think that'll be an option for us. She did say that she'd do it 6 months in a row if I'd like...so I added it all up and figured I have a 60-90% chance of it working after 6 months. That's how statistics works, right????!!:haha:

Oh wait, I meant to say that she'd do 6 months of IUI in a row, not 6 months of IVF. 6 months of IVF would cost us $63,000.:headspin:

Jaimie!! Im so sorry about your job - did it come as a surprise? Did it happen to other people too?

ahaha kootch kootch kootch.

Still so bloated this morning, it sucks. I dont think going out for chinese tonight is going to help but, oh well!!

xxx

Hi All,

Jaime, sorry about your job, definitely a nasty shock. Hope there are other prospects.:hugs:

Honeybee, that sounds like a good sign!

Myturn/Jaime - good luck with IUI.

HI SG and everyone else :hi:

hey girlys sorry i havent been here, not been that fussed about logging on the laptop, anyway i am here, i am alive still and on cycle day 9 so anyday now i should ovulate hopefully

my creamy cm has dried up too! so bloated, my tummy really hurts.
I normally pink spotting at some point between 6 and 9dpo. I'm 8dpo today and not had it yet. Hope i dont get it at all, might mean my body is better able to support implantation or something. I dont know.

how's everyone doing today? I'm so glad im home from work.xxx

No Spotting!!!??? So freaking awesome!!!!! :dance: I am so excited!!! I'll be your personal TTC cheerleader!!!!

wow, weird thing just happened. You know I've been thinking about acupuncture lately? Well my friend just called, she knows that we are ttc but we never talk about it. She told me she was calling as she has a great recommendation for me, from her friend who was ttc for almost 2 years then went to see this amazing acupuncture lady (who's like 15 mins away from us) and got knocked up after 2 sessions!!

I'm not naive enough to think that that will happen to me, but i kinda think her random phone call is a sign that it may be a step in the right direction....

xxx

Hmmmm??.......I think it's a fabulous sign!

:hugs: I am so sorry you got laid off. The economy eh??? Perfect timing if you ask me to have a baby. More snuggle time with baby. I pray for you everyday Jaimie.

Ummm?.....Dildo Cam?? I also thought you were some sort of sex freak until I finished reading the rest!!!! :rofl:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, I thought that, too, at first!!!! It cracked me up!! :rofl: :rofl: And I love the return of KOOTCH...in my pants. :haha:

Inseminated makes me laugh, too. :haha: Somehow I seem to have gotten ahead of you on the IUI train. I'm going for the "dildo cam" :)rofl: :rofl: :rofl:) this Thur. the 7th. Lucky numbers 7 & 11, right?

Do it Emily!!!!

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I actually just made a couple of appointments for accupuncture, too. Thanks for the inspiration to go back. :thumbup: Can't wait for the moxy. No idea why I like it so much...just makes me feel relaaaaaxed.

How come you have to get two IUI's done per cycle? Is it done the day before O and the day of O?? Your insurance sounds much nices than 'me' out pocket plan! hehe! Lets hope it gets the job done before changing insurances!!!

I don't know.:shrug: My doctor said I can do one IUI and one regular BD session the next day, but she recommends 2 per cycle. I've read some stats that 2 per cycle can help your chances, but other stats say it doesn't really. I go the day after my trigger shot and then again the day after that. DH does not like it one bit because it means he has to give his "sample" 2 days in a row. It's kind of funny because the clinic is right across from his office. So he gives his sample early in the am and then trots off across the street to work. :haha:

Ahahahaha that is so convienent and so funny!!! My DH is ashamed of giving his sample also. I think if I am not pregnant this cycle I will call the RE and ask what should I do and maybe when DH knows he has to give his sample 2 times (sa and for IUI) he will shit his pants! I'll get pregnant for sure! LOL

I am feeding into my poas addiction by poas of an opk. The lines are the same in color, maybe a few shades lighter. I am due for my period this saturday or sunday. My In Laws will be here and everytime I get AF I cry, and I cry horribly when I get AF now since my MC. I dont want to be depressed when they are here. I just wish I knew now, if its on its way or not so I can brace myself ahead of time for the expected doom.

My CM is dry, no boobie pains, nada.

Everyone is invited to light a candle on October 15th at 7pm in ALL TIME ZONES.

If everyone lights a candle at 7pm and keeps the candle burning for a least 1 hour, there will be a continuous WAVE OF LIGHT over the entire world on October 15th, Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day.

https://www.october15th.com/

Hi Anna and Tryfor.

Tryfor - nil for me too and I'm due af by Thursday.

:rofl: my dildo cam comment was like a :ninja:, it snuck up and freaked you all out :haha: For those of you that haven't had the pleasure, they are totally shaped like a dildo and covered in an extra long condom. Very sexy :thumbup:

HoneyBee - SO glad to hear you haven't had spotting this cycle.

TryFor - isn't a positive opk an early pregnancy sign? I don't mean to get you excited unnecessarily but I do seem to remember that a line on an opk at this point in your cycle is a good thing :shrug: And yes, if you warn your hubby about SA and IUI I'm sure you'll get knocked up again. Worked last time! And thank you for your prayers hon. I do the same for you :hugs:

MyTurn - I had a big surprise at my appointment this morning. The clomid worked great as I have three large follicles on my left ovary that are ready to pop :pop:. So much so that I'm doing the trigger shot tonight and getting inseminated on Thursday morning at 10 am!!! That is CD 12 for me, not CD 15 or 16 which is my usual ov day. That is so friggin' crazy! So looks like I'm jumpin' tracks and pulling in ahead of you on the IUI train - not that it is a race or anything :haha: I definitely think you'll have a better chance with two inseminations versus just one like I'm doing. But we are paying out of pocket so I'm ok with just the one. It is too cool how your hubby's office is across the street! He can just do :flasher: and then :comp: go to work. My hubby will be giving me his sample at home before he goes to work. I'll drive it to the office and deliver it myself.

As you can see I've been a little smiley happy this morning - check out this new one: :holly: crazy, right?

Oh, I forgot to respond to the kind ladies that asked about my lay off. It wasn't entirely a surprise as we haven't gotten any new work in quite some time. I am my boss' only employee - he is a sustainability speaker and writer. I do research for him. The construction market is his main focus so it wasn't too surprising that he hasn't been able to pull in many new contracts. But I should have been looking so I wouldn't have this time in between jobs. Oh well. I'm hoping I can get an assistant professorship or work as a sustainability coordinator. We'll see. We've lived off my hubby's income before and we can do it again.

OMG about the new "smiley". I'm not sure you can really call it that, can you? :rofl:

:holly::holly::holly::holly: Boing, boing boing!

Honeybee, I'm jinxing myself, I think, but I haven't had any spotting yet either. Oh how amazing would it be if it happened for the both of us...... ok, I gotta reign myself in. I'm sure the spotting will appear now that I've said it.

:holly:

What is that "smiley" supposed to be? A penguin with a boob job? a human penguin hybrid?

I dunno, but all I see are the boobies bouncing up and down! HAHAHA It amuses me.

Oh, I'm just so excited for you both, Jaimie and My Turn! I'll keep absolutely everything crossed for you!!!!! :friends:

Hi Anna and Tryfor.

Tryfor - nil for me too and I'm due af by Thursday.

:hugs: I know it sucks. Grrrrr!

:rofl: my dildo cam comment was like a :ninja:, it snuck up and freaked you all out :haha: For those of you that haven't had the pleasure, they are totally shaped like a dildo and covered in an extra long condom. Very sexy :thumbup:

HoneyBee - SO glad to hear you haven't had spotting this cycle.

TryFor - isn't a positive opk an early pregnancy sign? I don't mean to get you excited unnecessarily but I do seem to remember that a line on an opk at this point in your cycle is a good thing :shrug: And yes, if you warn your hubby about SA and IUI I'm sure you'll get knocked up again. Worked last time! And thank you for your prayers hon. I do the same for you :hugs:

As you can see I've been a little smiley happy this morning - check out this new one: :holly: crazy, right?

I had positive opks when I got my bfp, but they were really really positive, these are near positive, I think they are still fading from my surge. If I have lines close together tomorrow I'll post some pics but I just dont feel it,ya know. I had a 'feeling' when I was in May. PLUS I have no symptoms whatsoever like I had in May.

OMG! Bouncing Boobies!!! :rofl:

af is due this weekend for me too julia. soooooo hope she stays away for us.
Yeah still no spotting! BUT, checking back, i did have one other month with no spotting. that was the month i had my cd21 bloods done and she said my progesterone is really good. Also, i think ive linked the spotting to drinking! Weird, but everytime ive had it, its been on a night out or the next day when I've been hungover. ive read that alcohol causes progesterone to drop, and low progesterone can lead to spotting. Therefore, I'm never drinking in the 2ww again!!

no cm here either, no boobie pain. they feel huge, but always do at this time.

Ahhh well hopefully you wont have to call the RE, but it's good that you have that plan. be interesting to see what he says.

went out for chinese with family last night it was yuuuuuum!!

hello everyone else!

xxx

I totally missed this page of posts DOH!!

That new smiley freaaaaks me out!!! But Jaimie i loved your post. I'm so excited for you, getting the IUI done and early wooo wooo!!! fx it does the trick and gets you good and knocked up!!

Yeah Julia, I think when I get pregnant I'll 'have a feeling'. I dont have that at the moment sadly.

ooooh SG, no spotting there either. ooooooh fx. I totally know what you mean about jinxing it, im sure I'm going to start spotting now lol.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->