Tthf

Good Morning,

Good Luck to all in the tww, jaime that's great news.

That's a disturbing smilie...

af is due this weekend for me too julia. soooooo hope she stays away for us.
Yeah still no spotting! BUT, checking back, i did have one other month with no spotting. that was the month i had my cd21 bloods done and she said my progesterone is really good. Also, i think ive linked the spotting to drinking! Weird, but everytime ive had it, its been on a night out or the next day when I've been hungover. ive read that alcohol causes progesterone to drop, and low progesterone can lead to spotting. Therefore, I'm never drinking in the 2ww again!!

no cm here either, no boobie pain. they feel huge, but always do at this time.

Ahhh well hopefully you wont have to call the RE, but it's good that you have that plan. be interesting to see what he says.

went out for chinese with family last night it was yuuuuuum!!

hello everyone else!

xxx

I am either 10 or 11dpo today and she is due this weekend. Blah....I have been taking opk's to satisfy my needs (or addiction to getting pregnant) and it is clearly negative and much lighter. I wonder if my surge is so huge and then it takes forever to drop. I am thinking about just having straight up baby making sex for 4-5 days straight right before O time????....Thats if next month I get a warning on opks (like I havent been getting since MC) of the lines getting darker. Hmmmm?

The no drinking during tww is an awesome idea, I'll join you in doing it next cycle, thats IF you are not already pregnant. Your no spotting sounds so good.

Yummm chinese food!!

It is weird about your surge staying high for ages and then taking ages to drop, did your RE say anything about that last time?

Yeah the no spotting is a good thing, but it has happened before and the witch still showed up. annoying.

I havent got out of bed all day except for to fetch food. Going over previous exam papers, this exam is so super hard, they try and catch you out at any given opportunity!

xxx

HoneyBee - really glad you've found a new determination with the drinking. It sounds reasonable about the progesterone dropping. Don't feel badly about a few drinks in the lead up to ov though - I sure don't! good luck with the exam girl - this is your last one, right? you rock for knocking those out.

Thanks for all the well wishes ladies! I really am trying some self preservation reality checks though - I know a few gals that have unexplained issues that tried IUI several times without success. Like MyTurn says - the odds are really just what healthy, young couples face so they aren't all that high. I still hope it will work of course, just trying not to get too worked up over it. Especially this first one.

I did the trigger shot of ovidrel last night - it was easy peasy. Just a tiny little prick and no pain when I pushed the liquid into my belly. It pays to have a belly : ) Ha!

Julia - I see what you are saying about the opk's. They aren't the most reliable HPT alternative so I'm not going to stop hoping for you yet ; )

How are you doing Dee?

awww I thought af would be due at the weekend for me, but I've just worked out she's not due til monday/tuesday! I hate the waiting.
xxx

ooooh hello Jaimie!! Glad the trigger shot was ok. Did you have to inject yourself? I'm just not sure I could do that!

yup last one, it's a written one so I wont get the results for a month or so. I hope my bosses think i rock too and give me a fat raise. Not likely with the current climate though.

Are you job hunting?

xxx

It is weird about your surge staying high for ages and then taking ages to drop, did your RE say anything about that last time?

Yeah the no spotting is a good thing, but it has happened before and the witch still showed up. annoying.

I havent got out of bed all day except for to fetch food. Going over previous exam papers, this exam is so super hard, they try and catch you out at any given opportunity!

xxx

The only I remember his saying about that is that maybe my ovary is gearing up to release the egg but taking its god old time to actually release it. Which totally sucks if thats the case, because I wouldnt know when it was released. Maybe its just a strong surge? The month I got my bfp I got a positive for one day then neg on digi. :shrug: Didnt even have sex that much. Three times!

Have you tested at all?

Blah to the exam!! :sick:

HoneyBee - really glad you've found a new determination with the drinking. It sounds reasonable about the progesterone dropping. Don't feel badly about a few drinks in the lead up to ov though - I sure don't! good luck with the exam girl - this is your last one, right? you rock for knocking those out.

Thanks for all the well wishes ladies! I really am trying some self preservation reality checks though - I know a few gals that have unexplained issues that tried IUI several times without success. Like MyTurn says - the odds are really just what healthy, young couples face so they aren't all that high. I still hope it will work of course, just trying not to get too worked up over it. Especially this first one.

I did the trigger shot of ovidrel last night - it was easy peasy. Just a tiny little prick and no pain when I pushed the liquid into my belly. It pays to have a belly : ) Ha!

Julia - I see what you are saying about the opk's. They aren't the most reliable HPT alternative so I'm not going to stop hoping for you yet ; )

How are you doing Dee?

OUCH!!! Did it hurt at all? Prayers for you my love!

Oh yea and by the way, I bought a 90 vip membership on fertility friend to see if itll help me with my screwed up cycles post mc. Maybe I am not O'ing when I think I am......:shrug:
I also have bid on a CBFM on ebay and strips.

nah i dont have any hpts. Every month I think I'll jinx it if I test early. But actually, that's never worked. Maybe I SHOULD test early. Maybe I think too much.

ooooh yey for the cbfm, hope you get it, for a good price.

xxx

Yup- I am about to send out a job application right now honeybee : )

Julia - that is awesome about the 90 day FF membership and CBFM. I bet you'll dig using those fun new toys. I'll bet you are definitely ov'ing - you might just have a longer build up than most girls. But that is probably why you get such great CM. You'll even out and get regular again Julia, I'm sure of it:thumbup:

The trigger shot hardly even pinched and definitely did not hurt. It was funny giving myself a shot at midnight when I was half asleep!

ooooh good luck Jaimie, hope you get it. Is it a good job?

ahhhh that's good, glad it didnt hurt! I'm so impressed you gave yourself a shot, I'd be too chicken to do it.xxx

Hiya all

popped in to say hi and to ask if it would be ok to rejoin you all.

Having a break helped clear my head a little, I had become a little obsessed with the temp charting and things.

OH and I also went back to the docs and had some tests done. My blood tests and swabs all came back fine, OH's sperm results were a bit strange, he had super high sperm count but bad morphology, in the 9o's % of sperm with no tails, although they did say the ones with tails were strong swimmers but I guess they just get caught up in the traffic jam of tailess sperm.

Got to wait till after xmas before going back to the docs again, I don't really know what will happen after that.

How is everyone? I tried to read over the last couple of pages but it seems like so much has happened, is there any chance everyone could do a quick update for goldfish brain me:haha:

Hi Jaime, I'm 11dpo today and expecting light af/spotting tomorrow and CD 1 on Friday since no symptoms and BFN at 10dpo.

I've noticed my Lp has got shorter in the last year or so since I've begun monitoring. I wonder if that's age related?

So glad the trigger was easy.

Ejay nice to see you again.

Let's see Honey's looking into acu.

Jaime and Myturn are doing IUI this cycle.

I believe Honey, me and Tryfor are in the tww.

Anna - I can't remember at this minute where she is in her cycle.

Anybody correct me if I'm wrong.

EJAY'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo:

I'm chillin in the TWW, not much is new with me. Although.... I should say that my OH went to the doctor today! I didn't even have to nag him!!! WHOOHOO. Anyway, the exam and everything was fine and they gave him a cup for taking to the hospital. He has to call the hospital to find out all their rules on it though, since his GP doesn't seem to know much of anything about infertility. But hey, that's PROGRESS!!!!!!

Let's see, a few girls have gotten their BFPs - LuckyD, CelticNiamh, Tanikit..... Can't remember who else.

I think they're the only 3 with bfps? Is this thread cursed, surely there should be more?!!?!?

but SG YEEEEY for your DH! So glad he's getting on with it, that's great news. Any spotting yet?
xxxx

Ejay nice to see you again.

Let's see Honey's looking into acu.

Jaime and Myturn are doing IUI this cycle.

I believe Honey, me and Tryfor are in the tww.

Anna - I can't remember at this minute where she is in her cycle.

Anybody correct me if I'm wrong.

i am CD 11 now hun, so should be ovulating soon i hope

Yup- I am about to send out a job application right now honeybee : )

Julia - that is awesome about the 90 day FF membership and CBFM. I bet you'll dig using those fun new toys. I'll bet you are definitely ov'ing - you might just have a longer build up than most girls. But that is probably why you get such great CM. You'll even out and get regular again Julia, I'm sure of it:thumbup:

The trigger shot hardly even pinched and definitely did not hurt. It was funny giving myself a shot at midnight when I was half asleep!

Awww I can totally picture you giving yourself the shot half asleep.

I have got terrible news for you jaimie: My CM is no longer EWCM and super stretchy like it used to be. Ever since the MC my body is completely different. Everything is different.I have to try and get to know my body all over again. My CM ismainly very dry and during my fertile period is a little water but not stretchy..... :( Sad I know!!!

Hiya all

popped in to say hi and to ask if it would be ok to rejoin you all.

Having a break helped clear my head a little, I had become a little obsessed with the temp charting and things.

OH and I also went back to the docs and had some tests done. My blood tests and swabs all came back fine, OH's sperm results were a bit strange, he had super high sperm count but bad morphology, in the 9o's % of sperm with no tails, although they did say the ones with tails were strong swimmers but I guess they just get caught up in the traffic jam of tailess sperm.

Got to wait till after xmas before going back to the docs again, I don't really know what will happen after that.

How is everyone? I tried to read over the last couple of pages but it seems like so much has happened, is there any chance everyone could do a quick update for goldfish brain me:haha:

Hmmm? I wonder what they'll do for his sperm? Maybe they'll be able to take his sample and keep all the tail thrashing dynamo's and insert!
Hey how are you!!! :hugs:
We have missed you so.

Mushmouth has also gotten her bfp after MC. First cycle of trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->