Tthf

wow soph...... just wow. This lady sounds so amazing, i want to fly round the world to see her. As far as I'm aware we dont have anyone like that near here but I will ask my fs. I had no idea about your scar, that must have flipping hurt at the time.... imagine if that is what's stopping you from getting pregnant.... that's crazy..... it makes sense from what she's saying though. oh yey, i bet you're super excited!!!

xxx

As I remember it didn't really hurt because I still didn't really have any feeling down there. It was still numb. All I wanted was a freaking shower and to stop itching!

Well the show was yesterday and was a big success! I didn't get myself tangled in my dancing prop so that was awesome, I was really worried about stuffing that up. Back to school for me today, holidays are over :( :( :(
I am so not ready for school, I need another week of holidays!
Did you know that it rained every single day of the holidays? And it is raining again, ugh wet lunches suck!

rained everyday!!?! that sucks! It's been raining here for days too. urgh monday morning there already! I'm still on sunday night. going to bed soon actually. have a good day soph!!

hope everyone else is enjoying their weekends!!xxx

haha ive never heard that expression, but i totally hope it's like smoking at a bus stop too!! that's good that you have your appointment around the same time.
do you know what will happen to us? Will your dh go with you?xxx

Yes I am taking DH as it wasnt clear from the tests whether we both have a problem, or just DH. His :spermy: are 60% immotile, and they couldnt prove that I had ovulated - but I am convinced they messed up when I did the test and there wasnt enough time between the test & when I had O'd. I think they just take your histories, and then we'll get our tests repeated again the doctor said.
Anyonelse know in the UK what happens at your first FS appointment? :shrug:

Morning ladies!!!!
Got a lovely surprise when I opened FF to put my temp in. It said happy birthday!!!!!
I'm a third of the way to 99 years ;)
Happy belated birthday Soph!

And your accupuncturist sounds amazing. Ive been thinking about going to see one and think I might based on how good yours is.

Hi Girls,

Just logged on quickly to see if MyTurns IUI took (so sorry hun!) and say hi quick. I am sorry to all else no time to read other posts....miss you all lots.....we went on our anny cruise (Bahamas)vacation the 15th and got word on our vaca. that our boxer, Baxter's test results indicated he only had weeks left to live which was a complete shock although he'd been sick he seemed just fine still. So much for a tthf relaxy vacation our first month on clomid-I've never been so stressed. We cut our vacation short and our dear baby passed last Tues.

In addition to our heart break I had some more af F*%*wittage this cycle when I went for my Clomid follow up yesterday at cd29. Found out my cd28 blood hpt was - but my cd progesterone was 40 which was through the roof. The last time I had it checked on cd21 it was 15 and supposedly you can be pg with more than 20 and since AF hadn't shown yet (usually comes cd24-27) we were praying for a bfp. BUT stupid AF showed today. At any rate, the progesterone levels were an indication that I had a SUPER ovulation in response to the Clomid. Go spermies SWIM!!!!!!

Going to try two more cycles before giving up for now. Miss you all TONS just not been able to come on. I'm sorry to post and run-please facebook me or pm me if you have any good news to share in case it takes me too long to get to read all the back posts next time I'm on,...

Love and dust to all.

Titi sending you lots of :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: - poor Baxter. I dont know what I will do when my little dogs go, I'll be a mess. And for :witch: grrr

wow soph...... just wow. This lady sounds so amazing, i want to fly round the world to see her. As far as I'm aware we dont have anyone like that near here but I will ask my fs. I had no idea about your scar, that must have flipping hurt at the time.... imagine if that is what's stopping you from getting pregnant.... that's crazy..... it makes sense from what she's saying though. oh yey, i bet you're super excited!!!

You are near London aren't you? Ive heard very good things about the Zita West clinic in London. They do accupuncture too. A friend had told me about a few of her friends that have been there for treatment and have fallen pregnant really quickly after. Im thinking about going there once we have been to the NHS FS.

Moon - sorry the witch is so heavy.

im about an hour and a half from london so it's doable. Wow, she sounds amazing. Maybe you and i should go there together!!xxx

Well AF isnt due until tue/ wed next week, but yesterday I got into the grumpiest mood ever in the car with DH, I was a complete and UTTER WITCH. Then I started to get severe cramps.... and my (o)(o) have been sore for the last few days, so much so that I cant sleep on them.

This is exactly what happened last cycle, I got really bad cramps about 4 days before AF arrived.

So Im out I think. Just waiting for the spotting then I'll know for sure. Not surprised really, but Im so over all this ttc rubbish. Enough already - cant I just pick up the baby????

im so over this ttc bullshit too. its ridiculous, doing it month after month and still no baby. it's just so f*cking unfair. :gun:
but surely we'll get there one day right? I mean, we just have to.

sounds a bit pricier than the local ones, but i'd rather pay that bit more for something that works!!
xxx

omg i can't believe it, the sun has come out!!! Just in time to go back to work.

You so must be in Australia Soph - its pitch black here and pouring of rain....

Right - need to love you and leave you, Jersey Shore is coming on and Im addicted....

I forgot to hit multi-quotes and am trying to remember all I wanted to respond to. :dohh:

Titi, I left a message on your FB, too, but I am so, so, so sorry to hear about Baxter. That is very sad.:cry: It really is losing a member of your family. I wish I could hug you in real life. :friends: Thanks for checking on me with the IUI, too. I feel ok about it. Yay to your ovaries super responding to Clomid!! I knew that would happen (had a feeling). I hope you can kind of take it easy this month and I'm praying all the time for a BFP for you.

Soph, your lady sounds awesome! I want to go back to acupuncture, too, and am trying to decide whether or not to go back to the same chick I went to last time. I just felt like she was kind of young and didn't have a lot of experience, but she already has all my workups and stuff. I love it when they do the moxi. Anyway, I was just thinking about going back and now your post has inspired me even more! Oh, and I think the belly dancing is awesome, too! Can you post pics? Sounds like soooo much fun. I wish I could dance professionally.

Waiting, that witch better stay away or she'll have me to answer to. :trouble:

Julia, my current insurance luckily covers a small amount of fertility stuff. I pay for all medications out of pocket and 20% for everything else (after an $1,800 deductible). This insurance covers up to $2k worth of IUIs per year, but I'm switching jobs soon so that's going to change. It works out to about $300-400 out of pocket per month for me right now because we do 2 IUIs per cycle. I have an HSA so pay with that. My current and new insurance (as far as I know) does not cover IVF though, and that's $10,500 per cycle at my clinic. Crazy. I don't think that'll be an option for us.

Jaimie, how have you been doing on the Clomid? Are you done with it for this cycle? Have any crazy mood swings? It's day 5 of Clomid today for me and I'm doing much better with it this time. Last month I was really stressed when I was taking it because of the potential job change and all that, so maybe that was contributing to my moodiness. I do feel like it makes me sore - muscleswise for some reason...like it makes my fibromyalgia worse. And I get the crazy hot flashes. Oh, I love the Halloween ticker!! :thumbup: I love Halloween in general...not sure what I'm going to be this year. Maybe a vampire again because we just spent so much money on vacation and I'm not creative enough to make one.

So, the plan for me is to do this one more Clomid/IUI cycle and then take a break for Nov. and Dec. if it's a no-go. It's just the most cost effective thing because of the insurance switch since I'll have to meet another crazy deductible and will give me a chance to just chill and focus on the new job. I def. want to do acupuncture during that time, though. And then start up again in January. Hopefully it won't get to that point! But I like having a plan, just in case.

:hi: Dee, Moon, and Honey

Hey Dee!! Where are you at on your cycle? If I am thinking correctly, aren't you a day dpo ahead or behind Honey and I? If you are in the TWW, what kind of symptoms are you noticing?

I am being a crazy ass symptom spotter!!! :rofl:

I'm 8 dpo and absolutely no symptoms. :(

Titi, sorry about Baxter :hugs: and of course the witch :hugs: :hugs:

Morning
Jill, i like to have a plan too, but like you say, hopefully you wont need it!! What are the stats like for IUI?

hey dee, the only 'symptom' i have is extreme tiredness, but that could be anything!! nothing else to report.

urgh monday. so wrong. dont wanna play. gross.

lots of love.xxx

I forgot to hit multi-quotes and am trying to remember all I wanted to respond to. :dohh:

Titi, I left a message on your FB, too, but I am so, so, so sorry to hear about Baxter. That is very sad.:cry: It really is losing a member of your family. I wish I could hug you in real life. :friends: Thanks for checking on me with the IUI, too. I feel ok about it. Yay to your ovaries super responding to Clomid!! I knew that would happen (had a feeling). I hope you can kind of take it easy this month and I'm praying all the time for a BFP for you.

Soph, your lady sounds awesome! I want to go back to acupuncture, too, and am trying to decide whether or not to go back to the same chick I went to last time. I just felt like she was kind of young and didn't have a lot of experience, but she already has all my workups and stuff. I love it when they do the moxi. Anyway, I was just thinking about going back and now your post has inspired me even more! Oh, and I think the belly dancing is awesome, too! Can you post pics? Sounds like soooo much fun. I wish I could dance professionally.

Waiting, that witch better stay away or she'll have me to answer to. :trouble:

Julia, my current insurance luckily covers a small amount of fertility stuff. I pay for all medications out of pocket and 20% for everything else (after an $1,800 deductible). This insurance covers up to $2k worth of IUIs per year, but I'm switching jobs soon so that's going to change. It works out to about $300-400 out of pocket per month for me right now because we do 2 IUIs per cycle. I have an HSA so pay with that. My current and new insurance (as far as I know) does not cover IVF though, and that's $10,500 per cycle at my clinic. Crazy. I don't think that'll be an option for us.

Jaimie, how have you been doing on the Clomid? Are you done with it for this cycle? Have any crazy mood swings? It's day 5 of Clomid today for me and I'm doing much better with it this time. Last month I was really stressed when I was taking it because of the potential job change and all that, so maybe that was contributing to my moodiness. I do feel like it makes me sore - muscleswise for some reason...like it makes my fibromyalgia worse. And I get the crazy hot flashes. Oh, I love the Halloween ticker!! :thumbup: I love Halloween in general...not sure what I'm going to be this year. Maybe a vampire again because we just spent so much money on vacation and I'm not creative enough to make one.

So, the plan for me is to do this one more Clomid/IUI cycle and then take a break for Nov. and Dec. if it's a no-go. It's just the most cost effective thing because of the insurance switch since I'll have to meet another crazy deductible and will give me a chance to just chill and focus on the new job. I def. want to do acupuncture during that time, though. And then start up again in January. Hopefully it won't get to that point! But I like having a plan, just in case.

:hi: Dee, Moon, and Honey

How come you have to get two IUI's done per cycle? Is it done the day before O and the day of O?? Your insurance sounds much nices than 'me' out pocket plan! hehe! Lets hope it gets the job done before changing insurances!!!

Hey Dee!! Where are you at on your cycle? If I am thinking correctly, aren't you a day dpo ahead or behind Honey and I? If you are in the TWW, what kind of symptoms are you noticing?

I am being a crazy ass symptom spotter!!! :rofl:

I'm 8 dpo and absolutely no symptoms. :(

Titi, sorry about Baxter :hugs: and of course the witch :hugs: :hugs:

My creamy CM has seemed to have vanished as of yesterday morning. I am dry, some quick boob pains but thats it now. Blah.......

im so over this ttc bullshit too. its ridiculous, doing it month after month and still no baby. it's just so f*cking unfair. :gun:
but surely we'll get there one day right? I mean, we just have to.

sounds a bit pricier than the local ones, but i'd rather pay that bit more for something that works!!
xxx

:hugs: I have many many many opinions on ttc and fairness, but I know what you mean. :hugs:

Well AF isnt due until tue/ wed next week, but yesterday I got into the grumpiest mood ever in the car with DH, I was a complete and UTTER WITCH. Then I started to get severe cramps.... and my (o)(o) have been sore for the last few days, so much so that I cant sleep on them.

This is exactly what happened last cycle, I got really bad cramps about 4 days before AF arrived.

So Im out I think. Just waiting for the spotting then I'll know for sure. Not surprised really, but Im so over all this ttc rubbish. Enough already - cant I just pick up the baby????

Sore boobs??? Sounds good to me. I had really painful boobies the cycl;e I got pregnant up until I lost the baby. Couldnt even touch them!!! Fingers crossed for you!

my creamy cm has dried up too! so bloated, my tummy really hurts.
I normally pink spotting at some point between 6 and 9dpo. I'm 8dpo today and not had it yet. Hope i dont get it at all, might mean my body is better able to support implantation or something. I dont know.

how's everyone doing today? I'm so glad im home from work.xxx

wow, weird thing just happened. You know I've been thinking about acupuncture lately? Well my friend just called, she knows that we are ttc but we never talk about it. She told me she was calling as she has a great recommendation for me, from her friend who was ttc for almost 2 years then went to see this amazing acupuncture lady (who's like 15 mins away from us) and got knocked up after 2 sessions!!

I'm not naive enough to think that that will happen to me, but i kinda think her random phone call is a sign that it may be a step in the right direction....

xxx

hell yeah, got my number in her phone, gonna call her first thing tomorrow morning. I'm excited!! I love having something to work towards.

Is it Tuesday morning soph? If so hope you have a good day at school! xxx

Thanks, I slept so well last night and my eyes don't want to be open this morning.
Last night I was having a vivid dream and I pushed daves head and woke him up with a fright. He was all 'omg what are you doing!?' And I said, still half asleep, 'I'm really sorry honey, I was pushing you away from the bull-chicken, it was going to bite your bum.'
hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->