Tthf

hahaha, well i had the yellow gunk at about 6/7 dpo i think. Around that time i had pale pink cm but only when i wiped (totally normal for me), cant remember if the pink or yellow was first, it was all around the same time. had the pink stuff on a few seperate occasions over a couple of days around that time.
Then my last night on holiday i had a few beers (coz i thought was out) and was abso shitfaced after 3, couldnt even speak lol oops.
Then the day of my fs appointment, 11dpo, she did the swabs and i saw there was reddy brown blood on them, then later that day i had quite a bit of brown spotting, more than i normally get, so i thought af was actually coming early. put a pad in, and, nothing else since (fx it stays that way!!)
crazy huh? I NEVER thought I would get a bfp, ever. I'm still in total amazement.
hope that helps. hope you girls are having a good weekend!!xxxx

That is so awesome honeybee. I wouldn't worry a bit about the drinking, but it is pretty funny that 3 drinks made you incoherent!! I just love that you are preggo. Can't wait till we all join you!

i didnt think it was so funny at the time!! the next day I had to go to the bathroom to throw up on the plane and i felt so rough, i said to dh 'i really hope i feel this crappy coz im preggo and not coz im a lightweight' haha.

thank you! I'm really happy, but i feel so nervous too, coz im so aware that it could go wrong at any time. but i never thought i would get even this far. cant wait for you all to be preggo too!!

Hullo world.... Moondance is back again....
Sorry for my long absence... I've been quite out of it mentally, and also really busy with my horse, and a few new friends (who are turning out to be quite the backstabbing users)
Whats the news? There are so many pages to go through since last I was here, its kind of overwhelming, is there anybody who can summarise for me whats happening??

Last you all heard from me, my cycles were majorly out of whack. I had a 60 day long cycle that encompassed June/July. Then immediately following that I had a second 60 day cycle that encompassed August/September.
So then it was onto the next cycle. And due to the fact I don't normally ovulate until CD19, I decided to wait until CD 17 or so to start temping. Well, amazingly, FF pinpointed me as having ovulated on CD 19. Which must have been true, because AF arrived exactly when FF said she would...
Weirdly, now that I'm back to doing my temping as soon as AF is gone, FF has for some reason pinpointed me as O'ing on CD10 this cycle. That in no way could, should, or would be accurate I think. Why she's pegging me soon is beyond me. I'm hoping she's not accurate. I wasn't with my DP then.

Oh, and? The other news. I don't know if anyone remembers me mentioning a real life friend who said she was also trying to get pregnant? I think I made a comment saying how annoyed I will be if she gets pregnant first? Well.... she tested this morning and has a faint pink line on her pregnancy test. Her AF isn't even due yet.
She's only been trying since early September when she had her IUD out. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! :(
I'm so jealous!

So jealous of all the pregnant girls, feels like I've been trying forever!

*pounces gently and glomps on Honeybee* I see you got a pos test my darling! Congrats so much! <3 <3 <3
*baby dust all over you*
Just know I am so so jealous, LOL

I started a new thread group....its called wishing, wanting, waiting....ttc for a year PLUS!!!

I'm going to bookmark this.... as for me, I'm already on month 10/11. And time is still flying, so pretty soon, it will have been a year.

Come on over Moon! I think mostly we're trying to keep newbies out who are stressing over it not working after 2 months! You're one of the gang!

After 2 months of trying - ah, those were the days....

I know, right?!?!!! Me thinks I'm going to go have a glass of wine now..... just because I can.... lol. And maybe some soft cheese and some deli meat. :haha:

mmmmmmm I LOVE cheese, wine and prosiutto (sp?)/or dry salami!

I want to zumba again today but will have to wait a bit. DH played Call of Duty yesterday with friends until 3:30am! This means he is probably going to need to sleep til noon now and you know how QUIET the dogs are when I'm dancing (NOT!).

:rofl: I saw that he was up til late! Goodness! Every time I checked yesterday he was on there playing COD! I'll be signed in (probably watching netflix or something) so I'll be ready whenever you are!

yeah, my brothers and SIL came over yesterday and while we crafted they played C.O.D forever!!! Then around ten they left and his best man came over and they played until 3! He's crazy-he's addicted to that game!!!!

I hate doing BBT vaginally. This morning, I just couldn't get the stupid thermometer to go in like it normally does, I tried to shift it around and give it a push and jabbed myself in the cervix. It hurt so bad I spent the next ten minutes fighting off wanting to vomit!!!

Wait, I just came on after being away forever and saw Honeybees pic and sig!!! Is that for real? I'm SO excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: It was about time one of us had some good news...now the BFPs must roll in!

Hiya Jill!!!! Missed you tons!!!!!!! Is the pneumonia gone???? I hope so!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->