Tthf

Aw crap Myturn, I was wondering if she got you-I know we were really close in cycle length. Sigh. I'm so sorry-I understand as I was in such a hard place to this af, but also don't fully understand b/c we haven't gone IUI yet and I know that each thing we do that doesn't result in an immediate bfp is more added to the despair that it won't ever happen.

My dh and I are going to be taking a break from ttc after this, our last cycle of Clomid. We have decided to go NTNP and take a break from all things TTC related to give ourselves some time back to ourselves after 2 years ttc and to prepare emotionally for whatever may be next for us.

Anybody that isn't already a FB friend, hit me up as I don't want to lose contact with any of you but will need to take a break from Bnb to fulfill the totally relaxing/not trying/not thinking part.

Lots and lots and lots of love. Squirrely-I love how hard you go to bat for us!!!!!

dust to all.

Titi, we'll keep in touch forever, I know it. Don't forget we're going to have a BnB reunion on LuckyD's farm, and we'll be surrounded by our little babies and children. :cloud9: Praying for you all the time. Has your doctor monitored you while you're on Clomid? Just wondering if you have the same problem as me w/ the lining. Would you consider doing injectable drugs, or no? My dr. said they don't cause the lining issue. It's going to be my next step. For now, going to continue to try "naturally," maybe w/ Clomid for one more cycle, but not sure yet.

I've read good things about Femara, too, which is like Clomid but doesn't cause uterine thinning. I totally get needing a break, though. I've been at this for around 2 years now, too. Was just telling Jaimie that I don't want to be defined by TTC anymore.

yeah just a little break to clear my head. What are injectible drugs? Don't know anything about that stuff? Tell me more!
I dunno about my lining either. Only monitoring I was having done was a progesterone test cd21..........b/c I'm having my ob/gyn do this for me before going to an FS as a last ditch effort. I'm right around ov on my 3rd/last cycle of Clomid.
I shouldn't really say we are taking a break-of course we're not going to stop hoping to make baby-just time to throw out the opks/monitors/etc. and just act like a normal NTNP couple, whatever the heck that is. Thanks for reminding me about Lucky D's farm!!!!

Yes that's right! We are planting trees and getting our 'guest house' sorted at the moment....so all will be ready for the great TTHF reunion/meeting in NZ!

I miss you all and want you to know that I LOVE you and every day I am sending so many good vibes your way!! :kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:

Thanks Lucky~ Your vibes worked.......Honeybee is UTD!!!!!! : )

sooooooooo hoping it's sticky, and soooooo hoping you guys follow really soon. I never thought I'd see a positive pregnancy test, ever.

Lucky, can't wait to come to your farm!!xxx

ha ha whoops I didn't mean to spoil your news over here Honey-I got REALLY excited this morning as it's been SO long since someone got a bfp who I have really been rooting for!!!!!! I hope we come over soon too!!!!!

It has been a long time since we got a BFP but hopefully Honey has paved the way for lots lots more!

Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God!!!! I am sooooooo excited and happy for you!! Oh my god, gotta go write in your journal immediately! xxxxxxxxx

AHHHHHHHHHH, where is the pic and such!! In wishing, hoping....? Shoulda read that one first!

:wohoo: SOOOOOOOOOOOO nice to see that even with the spotting it could still happen!!!! So, did you have any spotting at all this month??

awwwww thanks you guys.
SG yup totally had spotting this cycle, more than normal. Last had it at 10dpo (at and shortly after my fs appointment). I'm now 17dpo. eeek. I haven't done pics yet, will do over the weekend.xxxx

Honey-I've only ever started spotting the day before af. If I spotted at 10dpo I would TOTALLY think it was IB!!!!!! Didn't you think it might possibly be? Esp. with the yellow cm???? You are not near as aggressive a symptom stalker as me, lol!

My spotting starts at 5 or 6 DPO. If it didn't start til 10 DPO, I might think something was up, but like Honey, I would assume the witch was just being incredibly evil.

Honey, you've given me so much hope, you have no idea... :) err, actually you probably do have an idea!!! :haha: Hoping cycle 14 will be doubly lucky for me... (twins perhaps, I'd totally take that, God, if you're listening!)

Oooh I'll say yes to twins too please God .... or triplets.... :hangwashing:

Just a baby would be nice....:baby:

yeah, I'd like at least A baby! It's so sad. DH and I bought a minivan this spring. It has a little seat in the back that would hold three little bodies pefectly and we prayed we'd get blessed with triplets so we'd never have to go through this again. Now I'm just driving this big ol' minivan all by myself..........

nah titi, my spotting keeps me on my toes every month! sometimes it's just the day before af, sometimes it starts from 6 dpo. So i was totally convinced i was out, and the yellow gunk was just my kootch not liking the pool water or something!!xxx

oh that's weird.........I never even spotted at all in my life, just got af full on in the morning of about cd27, so when I started spotting the last 5 or 6 cycles before it really got my hopes up as I thought it was something new. This is actually bad news for me b/c now I'm going to even be in more denial every time af comes just telling myself its Honeybee pg spotting! ha ha. What was the spotting like? If you don't mind TMI. It wasn't any different than af spotting? and you even got af cramps right?

Yeah, I want details too!! color....how much.... etc! I would never in a million years ask someone those questions in person! :haha: The power of the internet, huh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->