Tthf

Hey TryFor - Titi was thinking about seeing a fertility clinic for catholics in her area too. Thanks bbdreams, I am doing better now. So true about the things in our control and the things that aren't - much better to focus on the things we can do and let go of the rest : )

Sending you all some love :kiss: and hugs:hugs:

I am still lurking and praying for you all :hugs:

Hey TryFor - Titi was thinking about seeing a fertility clinic for catholics in her area too. Thanks bbdreams, I am doing better now. So true about the things in our control and the things that aren't - much better to focus on the things we can do and let go of the rest : )

Oh Wow!!! Thats great news! I mustve been on my bnb at the time she mentioned that!! Awesome!

How are you my love fromthe beginning???

Thank You! Give everyone in the UTD group, our best wishes!

https://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/viasofapizza.jpg?w=500&h=668

Wow Niamh! Half way already!! :happydance:

I am sooooooo behind in here, have we had lots of lovely graduates and more lovely new TTHF BnBers?

Oh good golly is that ever funny Lilaala! What surgery are you having? Annamumof2 graduated and TryFor started a new thread that we've all moved over to - it is called wishing, waiting, wanting. C'mon over!

Hi girls-just stopping by-will stop by & lurk a bit in the new thread. Hi Lilaala!!!

Yes, TryFor, I'm Catholic and have been practicing again the last few years after being "away" and can always use and hopefully try to be some support for other deeply religious women with infertility issues. It's really a struggle. You can pm me anytime -fb probably better I'm sporadic these days about coming on here.

So-2,500 posts and all I have to "show" for it is a B&B addict badge???? Where is my BFP???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Oh Wow!!! Thats great news! I mustve been on my bnb at the time she mentioned that!! Awesome!

How are you my love fromthe beginning???

Thank You! Give everyone in the UTD group, our best wishes!

I will of course we all miss you all, Ive read the new thread and I hope its super, super, super lucky
I sent you a PM :hugs:
Hey Niamh!!!! Hope you're doing wonderfully!!!! :hugs:

I am thank you,:hugs: have a scan nect friday very excited about that! :flower:

Hi girls-just stopping by-will stop by & lurk a bit in the new thread. Hi Lilaala!!!

Yes, TryFor, I'm Catholic and have been practicing again the last few years after being "away" and can always use and hopefully try to be some support for other deeply religious women with infertility issues. It's really a struggle. You can pm me anytime -fb probably better I'm sporadic these days about coming on here.

Thats great that you and I are the same "R" word. Maybe we can discuss our options! ALWAYS thinking of you!

So-2,500 posts and all I have to "show" for it is a B&B addict badge???? Where is my BFP???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

:(...............................................:hugs:

Thats great that you and I are the same "R" word. Maybe we can discuss our options! ALWAYS thinking of you!

Thanks hun! I agree. The witch is here full force today and I'm more depressed than ever. So much for turning it over.

I wish there was something we could say or do to take some of the pain away........... But vent/scream/cry/whatever you need to do, Kristi. We're here to support you any way we can.....

awww thanks-this just sucks so bad!!! GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi All, just wanted to reach out for a quick hello. Sorry I've been MIA. In kind of a bad place at the moment. 2nd IUI failed and my uterine lining is really thin, which is a side effect of the Clomid. So I'm kind of losing hope and just really sad and frustrated. :cry: Sorry to run in and bring you all down...I just needed to vent real quick to people who understand.

Oh Myturn, I am so so sorry, :hugs: I am thinking of you sending you as many virtual :hugs: as possible.

Titi - many :hugs: to you as well, I really wish I knew something to help ease the pain for you girls xx

GODDAMMMMMMMMIT! WTF!!!!!!! Jill, I'm soooooooooooo soooo sorry to read this! WTF. It is OUR F***ING TURN. ALL OF US IN HERE!

:finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger:
:finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger:

THAT is what I say to the witch.

Just not f***ing fair!

Hi All, just wanted to reach out for a quick hello. Sorry I've been MIA. In kind of a bad place at the moment. 2nd IUI failed and my uterine lining is really thin, which is a side effect of the Clomid. So I'm kind of losing hope and just really sad and frustrated. :cry: Sorry to run in and bring you all down...I just needed to vent real quick to people who understand.

I am so sorry. Dozens of virtual roses to you and titi. I wish there was a bottle of magic potion for all the wonderful women I met on here to use.

Thanks hun! I agree. The witch is here full force today and I'm more depressed than ever. So much for turning it over.

:hugs: Depression when she comes is unbearable. I am so so so sorry.

:hugs: Myturn...what is the Dr. advising?

Thanks so much all for the support. I'm meeting with the Dr. on Tues. to discuss next steps. I'm surprised they didn't give me any medication for my crappy thin lining, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->