TTW Period due 1st - 5th February. Symptom share?

AF is due today I had brown tinted discharge this morning and usually AF shows in a couple hours but still not here currently 15 dpo

Hoping she doesn't show! Have you tested yet?

My last cycle was 24days so if that was going to be the case this month I am one day late but I am sticking to my regular cycle and thinking AF should arrive Sunday.

My breast/nipples have been tingling for a few days hoping this is a sign as it is not something I usually notice. I have a lot of dull aches today hoping that's not AF x

I test the evening of 12 dpo and bfn on internet cheapie (not sure i fully trust the brand) The only thing i've had today is sharp pains on my right side which they confirmed is the side I O'd from

Have you tested yet?

I've been testing for like 5 days for what reason do not ask lol! I told myself I would not test with HPT today and I haven't (well done me) lol.

I want to wait until Sunday but will see if I can hold off.

I have two Superdrug test left x

I have a CB digital I'm waiting to see if at shows

I am out AF arrived this morning. Gutted but excited as ovulation expected around valentines excuse to make hubby take me away for a few days ����. Ovulation kit order temping from tomorrow.

Hope you all get your BFPs

I am out AF arrived this morning. Gutted but excited as ovulation expected around valentines excuse to make hubby take me away for a few days ����. Ovulation kit order temping from tomorrow.

I got af this morning as well

I got af this morning as well

Least the wait is over! :) on to the next month xx

I am 2 days late, and still BFN... I don't know whats going on. Would really like a BFP or just to know I am out so I can start all over again

I am 2 days late, and still BFN... I don't know whats going on. Would really like a BFP or just to know I am out so I can start all over again

Fingers crossed you get your BFP.

:) hoping you just implanted later x

Aunt flow came and got me! ugh! well this game is going to slow for me I went to see doc and I'm getting HSG done Wednesday and I am on my first round of clomid! Lets hope this is my month

Aunt flow came and got me! ugh! well this game is going to slow for me I went to see doc and I'm getting HSG done Wednesday and I am on my first round of clomid! Lets hope this is my month

Sorry to here that AF arrived. keep positive for the next month.

I am currently 1dpo having ovulated yesterday so back in the TWW.

:)

Hey Mothertoone- I am back in the TWW with you! I am 3 DPO :)

Hey Mothertoone- I am back in the TWW with you! I am 3 DPO :)

Hey there i am back too. :)

So i am thinking i have ovulated either 14th or 15th not 100% sure had positive opks 13th 14th & 15th. I am telling myself i am no going to test crazy this month, trying to wait until 11dpo at the very earleist.

Haha same here! 11 DPO is earliest I will test this month!! Let's stay strong together and not test before! Time is crawling by waiting though isn't it?

Haha same here! 11 DPO is earliest I will test this month!! Let's stay strong together and not test before! Time is crawling by waiting though isn't it?

It really is need to forget about it for the first 8 days at least but it's impossible haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->