Tubal pregnancy with no pain???

ds0910

Mom; 2 angel babies
Reaction score
Ok so I am currently having my second m/c. It has been going for a week, still cramping, nauseous, lightheaded, and so on. During transvaginal us they saw a mass in the area of my right tube. Dr has done a pelvic exam twice and said he doesn't think it is a tubal because it doesn't hurt me really bad when he mashes on it. He thinks it is a cyst that pops up around the ovaries and no big deal, but I am wondering if it could actually be a tubal that is only causing some discomfort when mashed? Even his nurse seems to be leaning toward a tubal because when I called to check if everything was normal and she said to come in because tubal had been suspected. The fact that it isn't extremely painful seems to be the primary reason he doesn't think it's a tubal. My levels are slowly dropping and they ran more today to check that they have gone down the appropriate amount, but I'm sitting here wondering:shrug: I have started having pulled muscle type pains on my right side but not overly painful. I don't know, what do you ladies think? Anyone ever experienced something similar?

No help but I remember you from wtt and I am so so sorry to hear this :(

Hi! Yes I remember you too, because I love your profile pic. Looks like we have the same clock because we have both been pregnant at the same time twice! My son is also 19 months, and I would've been 6wks tom:cry: I think I remember you mainly from the pregnancy forums when I was pregnant. Thank you. I just want it to be over already:sad1:

How far along were/are you at this point hun? The fact that the levels are dropping is a very good thing as even if it is a tubal sometimes those do resolve on their own. That being said I had no real pain with my tubal all the way up to my surgery at 8 weeks to have it removed. Just make sure they continue to monitor your hcg and if you do start to have consistent symptoms of an ectopic pregnancy go right in. Sorry you are going through this and hoping you bounce right back hun :thumbup:

How far along were/are you at this point hun? The fact that the levels are dropping is a very good thing as even if it is a tubal sometimes those do resolve on their own. That being said I had no real pain with my tubal all the way up to my surgery at 8 weeks to have it removed. Just make sure they continue to monitor your hcg and if you do start to have consistent symptoms of an ectopic pregnancy go right in. Sorry you are going through this and hoping you bounce right back hun :thumbup:

Well I would've been 6wks now. Started miscarrying at 5wks though.

I had no pain with my ectopic until my tube started to rupture at 6 weeks, only spotting and my levels failed to rise, its definitely a good sign that your levels are going down though, and yes some tubals will resolve on their own, and some people can have the methotrexate shot to treat it instead of surgery if they catch it in time

Please if you have any severe pain go to the ER and tell them you're suspected as possible tubal (and my pain was down my back and they said that wasn't consistent with ectopic pain but my husband put his foot down and demanded they test further and I was in surgery an hour later)

I had spotting for about a week before this, its horrible waiting but hopefully you will have an answer either way soon

I had no pain with my ectopic. I thought I was having a normal miscarriage at about six weeks. I went in to get my levels checked a week later and they were still slightly rising and a D&C confirmed there was nothing in my uterus. I would have never known without that last Beta. No pain at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->