Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Sending you prayers and mojo, Brandy! I was on bedrest for my 13 year old, but only for a few weeks.

Tested this morning and got a BFN. AF should be here tomorrow or Friday. I was really upset, but I had to be a chaperone for DS13's field trip at the Renaissance Faire today, so at least that was fun and distracting. I will most likely take next month off. DH still wants to try, but we have his follow-up next Tuesday with the urologist, and then I have my colposcopy on the 28th. If the doctor does a biopsy, I won't be able to BD during my fertile window anyway.

Faith, I have bad knees and they hurt so bad when its cold! I couldnt imagine it being that cold already!
Wyoming is one of the places I havent been yet.(I think anyway), we passed through the Dakotas on our way to the Alberta Canada for a race. I dont think we got down as far as Wyoming. LOL weve been all over the East coast but not alot of the West Coast. I would love to plan some vacations out West though so we can see everything! Thats one of my goals is to see every state in the U.S. I have about 19 to go.

Brandy you and your babies are in my prayers, god bless you

cd1 for me. First day of my miscarriage. My hubby has range duty again today so he will be having another very late day at work. I will be praying all day that I be quiet in my spirit and my sadness not overwhelm me. Losing babies is so hard to do.

I think you made a very smart decision, Galvan! I hope you get reunited with your hubby very soon.

Brandy, I am thinking about you. I pray everything is ok and your surgery went well. I also promise that it is genuine care and not just nosyness that makes me pry. I pray everything went well.

I am sorry about your neg Navy. I am glad you had something to keep your mind off the results. That helps a lot sometimes. I know how you feel about giving up. If you give up though, you will never have another baby. Don't quit. Just dig down deep and picture the child you want so badly. That's what I do. I think of the books I want to read to them. The places I want to take them and how they might look and laugh. It gives me the boost I need to get through the hard parts.
I am emo today so I am going to go do some homework and just relax.
I am praying for you all. Everyday.

<3

:hugs: Angie.

Brandy, I hope you and the babies are doing ok. :hugs:

Navy, sorry about the BFN. :hugs:

Um, I'm not giving up. I'm taking a break the next cycle because I have to have a colposcopy done, and if he takes a biopsy, I will be unable to have sex during my fertile window. We'll also be in Disney World, and 5 people in a hotel room is not conducive to BD. Thanks for the sentiment, though.

Hi everyone. I hope you're all doing well! I will go back and read/do personals when I have more energy I promise.

So I had the procedure yesterday and it went well according to the doctor. We did an ultrasound today and the babies look just fine and the cervix is now fully closed. I dont have the pelvic pressure I had before that felt like I was going to go in labor any second except when my bladder is full that get painful because of the stitches and the swelling. So I have been going to the bathroom like 6 times an hour atleast lol. I am resting at home now I just got home from the hospital. I will be down now they said till monday and going back to work on Tuesday.

I have a recheck again on the 29th and if all is well I can continue to work.. if it is not then bed rest here I come.

I hope everyone the best :)

Brandy, so glad it all went well and you are back home! Sounds painful to me but I know it would be worth it to make sure you have some healthy baby girls!

Brandy, so happy all is well:hugs: looks like you'll be taking it easy for a while:)

Brandi, how's AF treating you? :hugs:

Um, I'm not giving up. I'm taking a break the next cycle because I have to have a colposcopy done, and if he takes a biopsy, I will be unable to have sex during my fertile window. We'll also be in Disney World, and 5 people in a hotel room is not conducive to BD. Thanks for the sentiment, though.

Navy, I hope you have a super, duper time in WDW. Where are you staying? We've not stayed on property there but have visited many of the hotels via the buses at DTD:)

So I decided a month ago I was DONE TTC. I have done ok for the past month but then today my ob office called and my dr wants me to do another round of clomid. This would make the 4th round.

I am not sure how to feel. I think the disappointment of a bfn keeps me from wanting to try. Is it even worth it? I mean could it really work on the 4th round if it didn't work the first 3? I am confused.

Dpitts a lot of us have been there. I took an entire year off. It's been 3 1/2 years since my TR. I decided to join back in this month. If you don't try you may never know what you could miss out on. That's what I've been telling myself. :)

I had positive OPK's yesterday and Wed. I should O today. I could feel it gearing up last night. We only were able to bd Mon night and last night because he went out of town. So here's to hoping

Ok I just looked back at my cycles and his will actually be my 5th cycle of clomid. Dr said she prefers clomid to femara because if the cost. Ugh

Dpitts, its worth a try! Ive heard of people getting pregnant on their sixth round of clomid. Ive also heard of people getting pregnant the cycle after they have stopped clomid too.
I just finished on my second round and if Af comes this month, he wants me to do another round.

Dpitts- Not sure where you're at or the charges that you're paying for clomid but my Clomid and Femara were both $8 a month per cycle when I had it filled at walmart.

Most doctors only have you do 6 cycles of clomid before moving you on to something else.

AF has been HORRIBLE here. The first two days were intense. I'd rather be in labour. But today is Day 4, and it usually lasts 5 days, and I'm not in pain anymore. It's just still super heavy.

M and I are getting together on the 25th, 27th, and 29th on this month to hopefully catch the eggie. 25th and 27th are based on if AF had started on time, and the 29th, is based on when it actually did start. Hopefully with 3, we'll catch it quickly, otherwise, it's on to the dye test in November and skipping November, then going straight for December.

Brandi- Sounds like a good plan hopefully you catch that egg right away.

Hey guys!

Just wanted to check in on everyone.
Brandy, I am glad that you and the girls are ok and the surgery went well. I hope you get to stay working if you want to.

Brandi, sorry your af is tough. I sympathize with you this month. This is the most painful period/miscarriage I have ever had.

Navy, I must have misread your post. I thought you said you didn't want to try but your hubby did.. Completely blanked out... :blush:

I have my fertility appt on the 1st and I am nervous. I hope it doesn't take me long to conceive again, but I have to say that I am scared and ttc does not hold the same hopeful excitement that it did, even when I was not getting pregnant, I was still hopeful and excited... now I am just scared to death.

I am almost cd3.. I will be tracking my cycles again this month to see if it changes any.. It's almost time for me to ovulate on my right side again. I do every 3 or 4 months or so.. Not going to really take a break, just gonna trust in God and if I get pregnant, then so be it... Hopefully this new doctor has more sense than the last ones I have seen.

It's gonna be a long weekend. military life is getting old VERY quickly and the ignorance and long hours and stupid duties are becoming tiresome. I find my temper is short and my desire to be patient even more so..

I hope the rest of you have a good weekend. I plan on reading and writing a little and taking it easy..

God bless! <3

Sounds like nasty AF all around:nope: cd1 for me and SEVERE cramping..ugh:(

dpitts, you can be clomid buddies with LLawson and me (any others using that this month?):hugs:

Fluter, glad you're back in the game:hugs:

Brandi, glad your pain has subsided. :flower: it must be your tubes getting revenge for keeping them clamped:haha:

Angie, I hope you get some answers at your FS appt. I thinks it's really wise to have your thyroid checked:thumbup:

I'm hoping this next round of clomid works:thumbup: I plan to do one more after that and then see my dr. in FL. Although I can't really see how I'll make various appts. due to our schedule, I'm going to press forward..especially since I don't even KNOW what they'll be doing:haha:. As much as i HATE to, I'm going to ask about having another hsg done:( It will have been 2 yrs. I think that only makes sense before going to the expense and effort of IUI or whatever would be next...BEFORE THE BIG JUMP to IVF. Part of me would just like to skip straight to IVF, but I know there's no guarantee there either. :shrug: well, better just get through these clomid cycles first:thumbup:

Hope you all have a good weekend:hugs: I've got LOTS to do as we get ready to head to AZ for 3 weeks. :thumbup: gotta go make some $$$ :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->