Tugging on boy's bits

jacksmummy

Reaction score
Does anybody have trouble with there little boy tugging on there bits (sorry), Jack is making his self red rore, i know it's a silly question but is this normal?:hug:

Hi Toby has just started doing this over the last couple of weeks. As soon as his nappy is off he is down there. He thinks its funny. I have to try and distract him with a toy. Its a normal thing for them to do. I hope.lol xxxx

awww thanks for that, i hope it's normal or he's starting young lol

Bren started this at around 3-4 months. As soon as his diaper is off, down go his hands. I was amazed at how early he discovered his bits, and realized this answers soooo many questions about men and their penises.

Bren started this at around 3-4 months. As soon as his diaper is off, down go his hands. I was amazed at how early he discovered his bits, and realized this answers soooo many questions about men and their penises.

:rofl: Sam still pays no attention to his at all, even when I point it out in the bath :rofl: Maybe his belly is too big to see...!

My mum constantly reminds my brother (in front of his girlfriend hehe) that he used to pull his like a rubber band.

Apparently nothing would stop him and when he got big enough to pull his own nappy off, he was at it all the time lol

dainton will come up to me and say look mam my willy

since i can remebr he has always played with hes tale

the health viz said its normal so we let him cary on

but if they is one best friend to dainton in the whole world its hes TALE :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Max has only done it a couple times so far but it is completely normal so don't worry. I agree with Samantha tho explains alot hehe

xx

aaww elliot hasn't 'found' his yet, although i doubt ill be long-hes started messing with his nappy a bit more now.

my son does tht as soon as i take his nappy off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->