Tulleys Farm

Miss_Bump

Reaction score
Anyone been there at Christmas?

I went to the Halloween fight night and there were posters about Christmas

If it seems good I'd love to take Evie this year ;)

Yes we took the girls to see father christmas last year and it was great,........You go on a tractor type thing around the woods where they have all christmas decorations up and you get taken to a little wooden house, you go inside and sit down and father christmas tells the children a story and then gives them all a gift.....it was lovely....(father xmas was great) we are definitely taking them again this year, i love Tulleys farm.

Sounds great!

Did you have to que long for the attractions?

no not at all.......but it was quite quiet though when we went its had been snowing and quite cold (but the snow made it even more special) i love the shop to, its nice to pick up some extra bits for christmas.....
i would reccommend you go during the school week, i think that way it would be less busy, i dont have that luxuary anymore as we have to go on a weekend as my eldest is in school.................ooooooooooo i cant wait to go again though!!

My yougest recieved a christmas book as her gift and the oldest recieved a modelling/painting clay gift set last year.........also you can take photos with father christmas and he really looks and sounds the part. xxx

:cloud9:

We will definatley go!

DH has loads of annual leave so will go when all the kiddies are at school.

It would be so nice if it snows :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->