Tummy Sleepipng......

saraendepity

Daisy's Mummy and TTC!
Reaction score
ok Daisy has always been a back sleeper but has just went down for her nap and rolled on to her tummy and fallen asleep, will she be ok since she's never slept on her tummy before....i really begrugde waking her cos she went down so well :shrug::wacko:

I would just leave her to sleep, she must be comfy if she fell asleep easily. Sam has recently started rolling onto his side or tummy to sleep and I used to put him back on his back but he would just roll over again!

yeh thats what i thought...i'm just a born worrier.....:hugs:

As long as she can lift her head clear from the ground (which I assume she can at her age!) then I wouldn't worry. Violet always sleeps on her tummy, even if I roll her over when she's asleep, she'll go back onto her tummy.

Yep, I agree with the others. She is old enough to be able to lift her own head so she should be fine to sleep on her tummy. Enjoy the quiet and grab yourself a cuppa!!
x

Yeah its only recommended they shouldnt sleep on their tummy when they can lift their head at all or roll by themselves. If she rolled onto her tummy then she will be ablt to roll back again or move her head if she gets uncomfortable or cant breathe right.

Yeah, she'll be fine. Aisling always used to sleep on her back until a couple of months ago, now she's always on her tummy. I've started putting her down on her side now, she rolls straight onto her tummy and falls asleep much more easily.

She'll be fine...promise! Charlotte ONLY slept on her stomach from about 2mos on. She refused to sleep on her back or side and she's 18mos and still going!

I'd say leave her...she's obviously confortable like that. Kian has slept on his tummy since a few months old...he sleeps so much better that way and these days he rolls himself over if i lay him on his back so theres no stopping him even if i wanted to. Kian can lift his head and turn it easily and i've seen him push covers away from his face so i'm quite confident that babies who can do all that are ok on their tums x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->