Tummy Tuck

Beautywithin

Mummy of two
Reaction score
I'm thinking way far ahead but here goes.....

During my first pregnancy i gained 60lbs.. plus a very stretched & saggy tummy... i lost the 60lbs plus more and exercised to tone up.. i still was'nt really happy with the result. but was coming to terms with the fact i will never have the flat stomache i once had.. Now im pregnant again, im worried about it stretching even more plus saggyness, me and OH have talked and i have said after iv had this baby i will diet and exercise again, and hopefully there wont be to much damange. but if there is.. and it made me that unhappy. he said we would find the money for a tummy tuck...This will be my last pregnancy so no chance of me getting pregnant again and undoing all the work lol

Anyone else had a tummy tuck after pregnancy??

I havent but id strongly suggest you do some serious researching on the net about the procedure, not only that but the other procedures that are available.

Cosmetic surgery is a major thing, ive been there, dont rush your decisions and thought hun, youve got plenty of time

I haven't, but I will be!!
I've told myself once I get to my goal weight, I'm getting my boobs done (reduced/lifted) as I'm sick of big boobs, and pregnancy/breast feeding ruined my boobs... So I want smaller ones.
And if I am unable to get my stomach back to normal without all the saggy skin, I'll be getting a tummy tuck while I'm getting my boobs done.

It is a serious procedure obviously, I know I'll be able to survive it as I've had a c-section and the tummy tuck should be easy as pie in comparison to my section! Plus to me, if it's really going to make you feel that much better about yourself, and you've exhausted all other options with exercise, etc (which imo are the best ones because it's proving you've tried instead of just being lazy) then I'd go for it!

:hugs:

Hope someone comes along that has had one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->