Tummy upset/diarrheah

katemarie

Mother of one and pregs
Reaction score
Hello,

So on sat I had really bad tummy wind all day (sorry tmi) and then bad D that night, still have upset tummy today although not as bad (I'm not rushing off to loo all the time, just when i go it's very loose etc)

I guess I just wondered why I have it as I don't think I ate anything dodgy - anyone else find they got this around 22 weeks? Is it because I am still trying to eat the same amount of food and now she is kicking lots I need to hold off from the box of chocolates and creamy things?!

Normally I am the opposite and have constipation! I'm resting at home today just until it gets back to normal. It doesn't hurt bubs does it if I have an upset tummy? I can't get my head round how I can be poorly and she doesn't get poorly?!!

thanks in advance x

ah poor you, d is rubbish. Have you been to the pharmacy to see if there's anything you can take?

I would imagine bubs wouldnt be affected but if food is going straight through you, then your body may not be absorbing as much goodness from your food as it could.

Get well soon!

Hiya, thanks for the reply, I am trying to do it all naturally if poss than take any medication but if it gets worse then I'll defo see doc for it. hopefully it will go on its own - it's hard though as normally I'd stay off food loads but I know I need to keep nourishing baby as you say! am about to have some noodle soup, and having toast - bananas may be good perhaps! I guess this may be another symptom of pregnancy I had no idea about lol

ah poor you, d is rubbish. Have you been to the pharmacy to see if there's anything you can take?

I would imagine bubs wouldnt be affected but if food is going straight through you, then your body may not be absorbing as much goodness from your food as it could.

Get well soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"