Turning 30 and TTC #1

aknqtpie

Mommy to 1
Reaction score
Hoping to find some buddies who are in their late 20's - 30's who are TTCing #1.

A little about me:

I am about to turn 30 and am TTC#1. I had one miscarriage in October 2012 with my late husband. He passed away in March 2013.. but have since met the person who is my match through and through.. and in April of this year, we decided to just go for it. So now I am TTCing.. and looking for some more ladies to go on this journey with me. :)

Hi akqtpie! I turned 30 this year and my dh and I have decided to start trying. I stopped bcp this month (mid-pack bc we were so excited to start).. I'm in my first cycle and still worried how I will recover from being on bcp and stopping so abruptly. Glad to hear you are trying too and that you have met someone that makes you so happy! How did your transition go from not trying to trying?

We have been kind of reckless, but more or so.. we have sex.. then he put a condom on.. and yadda yadda..

Then one day .. we just stopped putting the condom on.. ??

When I got pregnant the first time.. it was my 3rd cycle off of BCP.. When I started trying with OH.. I had been off of BC for almost a year.. (I went on it briefly after DH died.. and then decided I didn't want to be on it any more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->