Turning a back to back baby

Natalie88

Reaction score
Hi ladies
Just wondering if anyone had any successful stories about turning their back to back baby? I'm 31 weeks so I'm thinking there's not much room in there now for her to move around.. I've just purchased a birthing ball apparently sitting on one of them is meant to help? Is there anything else?
Thank you :)

My son was turned back to back just before labour.it was extremely painful at first but I spent 12 hours in labour on a birthing ball making circular hip motions. it worked he'd turned around and dropped into position. Just keep sitting on the ball and try sitting upright (not leaning back) when you're not on the ball.

I haven't had to do this, but in my prepping for childbirth class, we were instructed to sit on the edge of chairs and lean forward a lot with your elbows on your knees. Just keep trying to lean forward - the goal is to let gravity pull LOs spine downwards, as it's the heaviest part of the body after the skull.

You can also try different positions like having your knees on a pillow on the floor and then leaning your elbows on a chair or the couch that is slightly in front of you, so your belly is hanging down - not the most comfortable way to spend the last few weeks of your pregnancy, but again, the more you can get your belly facing sort of downwards, the more time gravity has to pull that spine down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->