turning a breech baby any tips

I have tried those exercises too QT and they are mega hard work! And I don't think they worked for me, unless my LO has a very very bony bum then his head is still firmly under my ribs xx

My only consolation were that they might have worked off some of the Christmas chocolate that I ate.... :haha:

Sounds like your LO might be in the same stuck position as mine.... (my LO's head is wedged just beneath my ribs...). I am not sure if I am more worried about him ending up transverse OR him just coming out a hunchback... :dohh:

QT

my baby was breech from 28 wks until monday night!(36+1) i did all the hands and knees stuff and nothing changed. Went to see an acupunturist about moxibustion on monday,she did a session monday morning,my hubby did it monday evening and my baby turned monday night- it is basically to big sticks, like incense sticks that you hold over an acupunture point on your little toes for 15mins-cost me £35 for enough for sticks for twice a day for ten days which included the initial consultation, best money i have ever spent i have gone from looking at a planned section in two weeks to being allowed to attempt my vbac:)

Ellie27 Good luck with the ecv let us know how it goes .

Katy my baby has the boniest bum ever and she sticks it right in the air so maybe your in luck fx

Qtpie at least it shows you have excellent tummy muscles mine are hopeless and now you have worked of some choc , not much consolation but a little , shame you did not have something to show for your carpet burns ;)

xx

I have midwife on thurs so will have to see what she says then. The frustrating thing is that my LO was head down the whole way through, until I fell on my bum and then he turned around :dohh: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->